Chapter 32

(Friday)

(Light smut)

-Billie's POV-

I leave my room, shutting the door behind me and I walk to the bathroom. I wash my face, brush my teeth, and brush my hair.

I leave the bathroom, walk to the kitchen and finneas was at the stove making breakfast. "Good morning bil" he says, smiling as he gives me a hug.

I hug him back quickly and then grab some water. "Breakfast is almost ready" Finneas kissing my head and I leave the kitchen.

Dad comes over and smiles at me, making me smile. Today might be a good day. I mean I hope.

(Some time later)

"Funnes whewe awe ou" i whisper out, tears running down my face as I have a tic attack. I took a nap not to long ago and it seems like everyone left.

I cry more, my tics getting more aggressive as I grab my phone and attempt to call someone and after 5 minutes, I start calling finneas.

"Hey Billie what's up" finneas says, and I whine as my neck was hurting from my tics. "Funnes Tum ome pease big tic owie" i say, sitting down on my bed.

"Ok hunny, I'm on my way home, try to stay calm, I'll be back in 15 minutes" finneas says hanging up and I cry more, hating this tic attack.

The tic attack starts getting worse and 15 minutes later, I'm sitting on my bed, having the biggest Tic attack I've ever had, while choking up on my tears

Finneas's run in my room, carrying the essential oils, and he holds my shoulders down. "It's ok hunny, it's ok, I'm here now, Claudia go make a bottle please"
finneas says, grabbing one of the essential oils and places it under my nose. 

I breath in the scent, while Finneas slowly picks me up and holds me. After 20 minutes, my tics calmed down, and Finneas rubs my back.

"Thank you love" finneas says and he has a bottle in his hand. "Milky" i say, reaching for it, whining. "Ah ah ah, I know hun" finneas says, moving the bottle to my mouth.

I latch onto it, starting to drink the warm oat milk, making me melt into finneas. "There we go" finneas whispers, giving me Mr.fluffy and covering me with a blanket.

(Some time later) (again)
I cuddle more into pepper as i watch my movie in the living room. "Billie someone is here for you" I hear Finneas say so I get up and walk over to where he is.

"ZOE" I scream, running into her arms as she had them out for me. "Hi baby" she says, kissing my head and picking me up.

I lay my head on her shoulder, breathing in her scent as she rubs my back. We go to the living room and Zoe sits down on the couch, me in her lap, and we cuddle while watching the movie.

(Time Skip: night time)
I get in the shower with Zoe, blushing a bit, and I start washing my body. "You look so cute when you blush" Zoe says, looking down at me, smiling, making me blush more.

"T-thank you" i say, as she pulls me closer and wraps her arms around my waist. I wrap my arms around her neck, smiling, and she looks me in my eyes.

Her eyes drifted to my lips then back at my eyes, making me blush more. "If you wanna kiss me, then do it" i say and Zoe didn't hesitate as her lips met mine.

My eyes closed, loving the feel of Zoe's soft lips on mine. I feel Zoe's hands moving up and landing under my boobs, making me pull away.

"Is it ok baby" Zoe says, and I nod, liking it. I lean back in and kiss Zoe, and she starts slowly rubbing my boobs, making me moan a little.

I feel Zoe rub her tongue over my bottom lip, making me blush, and I open my mouth a little. I Zoe puts her tongue in my mouth, and we started to make out.

After a minute or two, we pull away, breathing heavily, and both of us blushing. Zoe smiles, turns off the shower and wraps me In my towel.

She wraps herself in a towel and we both run to my room, laughing, and I close the door. We both get dressed, lay in my bed and Zoe holds me close.

The house was silent apart from Finneas singing the background music for my songs. I smile, cuddling into Zoe, as I started to fall asleep.

"Go to sleep baby, I'm not going anywhere" Zoe says as I fall asleep smiling. I'm so happy I have Zoe. I love her so much.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity 🏳️‍🌈
800 words