Chapter 3

Tuesday

-Claudia's POV-

Billie held onto my hand tight as we walked around the crowed mall. Today finneas was busy with some music related things, and Billie woke up in headspace so she didn't have to go to school today. I wanted to bring her to the mall to get her a build a bear stuffie because she loves stuffies.

"Coco up, pease' scawy" Billie says, whimpering. I pick her up, and she snuggles into me. The build a bear place wasn't busy so Billie would enjoy it better. "Ok sweetheart, I'm going to to put you down, were at build a bear" i say, putting Billie down, and holding her hand.

We walk in and Billie lets go of my hand and runs to pick what type of stuffie she wanted. "Dis one dis one coco pease" Billie says, standing on her tippy toes, holding a light gray colored bear. "Ok we have to give it to the lady over there, so she can make your stuffie All nice and snuggly" i say, patting the smaller teens head, as she smiles.

I lead Billie over to the stuffing area, and Billie gives the lady the stuffie. "Ok go ahead and step on the pedal" the lady says, so Billie steps on it, but immediately steps off of it, and covers her ears. "It's ok hunny, it's not going to hurt you" i say, picking Billie up. I step on the pedal, and the lady stuffs the bear, and Billie whimpering at the sound. Poor baby. Im so glad that man is in jail.

Once the lady got the bear stuffed, I put Billie down, and she pick a heart for her bear. Billie does the heart Ceremony and then puts the heart into her bear. "Coco wook, is my stuffie" Billie says, tugging my shirt. "Yea i see" i say, as the lady hands Billie the stuffie.

"Thanky" billie says, hugging her new bear. "Your very welcome, you can go over there and give your new bear friend a bath, you can dress it up, name it, and then take you can home" the lady says to Billie, Billie nods and run off to where all of the clothes were. I catch up to her, but she was already choosing an outfit. "Coco, help me, ne help pease" Billie says, giving me the clothes and the bear.

I put the clothes on the bear and then Billie takes it back. We go over to the computers, I set Billie in my lap and I fill out the form. "Ok sweetheart, what do you want to name your stuffie" I ask the smaller teen, who was busy playing with her new stuffie.

"Hey, hunny, what do you want to name your new stuffie" I ask again, running my finger through her silver hair.

"Umm...coco tause yous gots it for me and i lub yous" Billie says, snuggling into me. Awwww. "I love you too sweetheart" I say, kissing her forehead. I put in the name and then I press print. I get up, holding Billie, and I walk to the cashier. "Did you two find everything ok" the worker says, giving me a warm smile.

"Yup" i say, putting Billie's stuffie on the counter. "Ok that will be 43.25, do you want a bag or box" the worker says, as I put my card in the reader. "Neither, we'll be good" i say, taking the bear back from him, and giving it to Billie. He gives me the bears certificate, and the receipt and we leave. "Are you hungry bil" I ask, walking towards the food court. "Mhm" Billie hums, nodding her head on my chest.

"Ok they have a Taco Bell if you want to eat that" I suggest, earning another nod from Billie. I walk to the Taco Bell and I order billie 2 bean burritos with just beans, and I order my self one as well. We get our food and then I find a table we can sit. I sit Billie down on one of the chairs, and I sit on the other chair.

I give her both of her burritos and she Starts eating, so I start eating as well. "Coco sleepy" Billie says, finishing her second burrito. "It is getting close to your nap hunny, come here, you can sit in my lap" i say, opening my arms for her.

Billie gets up, and sit in my lap. I put a pasi in her mouth, and she snuggles into my chest. I rub her back as I eat my food. "Wan milky" Billie says, a small frown appearing in her face.

"I didn't bring any milky sweetheart, do you want to go home and have milky" I ask, but all I got was a whine. "No wan go, just wan milky" Billie says, as tears were threatening to spill. "No no, don't cry hunny, if you want milky then we would have to go home, and we can cuddle, how bout that" I say, trying to negotiate with her.

"Otay" she says, rubbing her eyes with her fists. She snuggles back into my chest, one hand holding onto my shirt, and the other hand holding onto her stuffie. Once I was done eating, I got up, holding Billie, and I pick up our trash and I throw our teach away. We leave the mall and walk back to the car.

I put Billie in the back, buckle her seatbelt, but she started whining. "Nooo, up coco up" Billie says, starting to cry. "Hey hey, it's ok, no tears hunny, your ok" I say, bending down, and wiping her tears.

The sound of other teens talking echoed in the Parking lot, causing billie to push my hands away and take out her binky. "What's wrong hunny" I ask, rubbing Billie's arm.

"Billie there you are, hey Brandon I'm going to call you back, dude why aren't you at school" i see Zoe running over. Oh Zoe doesn't know about Billie's age regression. "Hey Zoe, what are you doing out of school" I ask, my hand on my hip. "I wanted to skip but Billie needs to be in school, she missed a Spanish test" Zoe says, copying me.

"Billie why do you have a stuffed animal, wait what's it's name" Zoe says, making Billie smile. "Coco" Billie says quietly, her cheeks Turing red. "Cool name, do you mind giving me a ride, I got an Uber here so" Zoe says, rocking back and forth on her feet. "Sure, we're just going home" i say, rubbing Billie's arm before I closed the door.

Zoe went around and sat in the back, making me a bit worried for Billie because she's wearing a pull up, and it's visible when she sits down. I get in the drivers seat and start driving.

(Time Skip when they got home)
I get out of the car, along with Zoe and Billie. Billie runs over to me, wanting to be held. I don't think she cared that Zoe was here anymore, she just wanted milky and to sleep. We go inside, and I take off Billie's shoes. "Claudia can I talk to you alone" Zoe asks, taking off her shoes.

"Sure, if you can please go into the living room and wait there" I ask, Zoe nods and goes to the living room. I go to the kitchen, grab a bottle, and fill it with oat milk. I put it in the microwave and heat it up. "Milky" Billie says tiredly, reaching for the bottle.

"I know hunny, give it a minute" I say, grabbing the bottle and walking out of the kitchen. I walk into Billie's room, making sure I closed the door. I lay Billie down on her bed, giving her mr. Fluffy, and covering her with her favorite blanket.

"Milky" Billie says, whining, reaching for the bottle. "Here you sweetheart, I'm going to to go talk with Zoe, I love you, have a good nap" i say, putting the bottle into Billie's mouth, and billie holds onto the bottle. I kiss her head and turn off her light.

I leave her room, closing the door and I go to the living room. "So i just wanted to ask, why is billie acting different" Zoe asks, clearly confused. "I- um well i would rather Billie tell you when she's ready, rather then Me" I say, trying to be kind. "I understand, well im going to go back home, have a good day" Zoe says, getting up.

"Have a good day" i say, letting Zoe out. I go to Billie's room and I saw her asleep, still drinking her bottle.

I walk over to her, and sit down. I Hold Billie's bottle up for her, and once the bottle was empty, I take it out of her mouth and put a pasi in her mouth. For the rest of the day, after Billie woke up, she played and watched tv.

Leave y'all's ideas here>

Stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1510 words