Chapter 21

Sunday

-Billie's POV-

"Mom where's my blanket for when I'm little" i say, walking over to mom. "In the wash" mom says, making me frown. "But I want to nowwww" i say, whining loud.

"I know Billie but it has to be washed" mom says, as she continues to fold clothes. "Hmph then can I have cuddles" I ask, my arms crossed on my chest, but the loud thunder made me jump a little.

Mom opens her arms and I get in her lap and cuddle in her chest. She puts a pasi in my mouth and after a few minutes I regress.

I cuddle more in mom, as she hums a song, making me relax. After she was done folding the laundry, she gets up, holding me, and we go to the kitchen.

"Milky" i say, laying my head on moms shoulder and I feel myself regress down to really tiny. "Yea im making your bottle sweetheart" mom says, making me smile.

I watch as she makes my bottle and I whine a little because I want it now and I don't like waiting. "Let's go get you changed into a pull while we wait huh" mom says, as we leave the kitchen and go to my room.

Mom changes me into a pull up then we go back to the kitchen. She takes my bottle and we go to the couch. Mom puts the bottle in my mouth and I start drinking it, relaxing in her arms.

The sound of rain pouring down on the roof, the house dim as I drink my bottle. Finneas walks over and smiles at me.

"Hey, I see Billie is in a really tiny headspace" he says, holding my hand as I was reaching for him. "Yup" mom says, smiling at me, and then kissing my nose, making me giggle.

I smile and close my eyes as I started to get sleepy, finneas and mom were talking about something but I couldn't make out what they were saying as I was about to fall Asleep.

-Maggie's POV-

Billie falls asleep drinking her bottle, as me and finneas were talking. "Yea but I talked to the principal and now she has every class with Zoe" i say, rubbing Billie's back.

"That's good, Zoe also told me that Billie started dry Breastfeeding and it really calms Billie down" finneas says, rubbing his thumb over Billie's knuckles.

I'm so glad Billie has Zoe. Zoe makes Billie so happy.

(Time Skip: evening)

-Zoe's POV-

"Wheresssss billieeeeeeee" I say, walking around the dining table, Billie's giggles getting louder. I smile, knowing she's under the table but it was so cute to hear her giggles.

After a few more minutes, I look under the table, making Billie squeal and giggle more. "There you are you little stinker" I say, grabbing her and picking her up, making her giggle more.

"Billie it's bath time and after bath time, it's dinner time so please go take a bath" Patrick says, so I walk to Billie's room, still holding Billie, and I pick out her clothes and grab her pull up.

I go into the bathroom and I start the bath water. "Mama I wan pay' mowe" Billie says, whining a bit. "I know love but your dad said it was bath time" I say, putting her down, and getting her undressed.

I get her fully undressed, and once the bath was full I stop the water, put some bubbles and toys in the bath, and I put Billie in the bath.

She squeals and starts playing as I wash her hair and body, avoiding her boobs and her lower parts. "Baby can you clean down there for me please" I say, and she nods her head and washes herself.

I smile and kiss her head, as I grab her towel. After she was done and she played a bit, I take her out and wrap her in her towel. I dry her off and get her dressed and then I go to the dining room so we can have dinner.

(Time Skip: midnight)

-Billie's POV-

"Bu I don wan go Nini" I say, whining, kicking my legs. Zoe gives me a stern look, making me whine, and kick my legs more.

"Do you want suckies baby, Hm, will you go to sleep if I give you suckies" I nod my head, laying down with Mr. Fluffy, making Zoe laugh.

She lays down, pulls her shirt and bra up, making me smile and she pulls me closer. She rubs her nipple on my lips and I latch on, starting to suck, making my body relax into Zoe.

"Your such a cutie" Zoe says, smiling at me as I keep sucking, holding her boob. "Go to sleep baby, I know your tired" Zoe says, kissing my head.

I keep sucking as my eyes started to close and my tiredness started to take over. I fall asleep still sucking while cuddled Into zoe.

I love mama so much. She gives me cuddles and it's the best ever!

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
850 words