Chapter 29

(Tuesday)

-Finneas's POV-

I run into Billie's room, freaking out, because the songs me and Billie released, are going viral. "Billie Billie, the songs that we released, they are going viral, and I got a call from an agency who would love to work with us" i say, smiling big.

"REALLY OH MY GOD" Billie says, running over to me, and hugging me tightly. "I emailed back saying we would love to work with you and he said great and that he already has a small venue for us tonight" i say, and Billie squeals and jumps up and down.

"And I made some Billie bucks" i say, and Billie screams and hugs me again. I smile, hugging her back, and she looks up at me, crying tears of joy.

I wipe her tears away, smiling, as Billie looks at me, smiling big. I so happy!

(Time Skip: arriving at the venue)

-Billie's POV-

Mom was parking in the venue when i noticed someone standing outside of the doors with what seemed to be her mom.

I get out out of the car, confused, as I thought no one would show up. "Omg hi" the girl said, running over to me and hugging me. "Hi" i say, hugging her back.

"I love your music so much" the girl says, looking up at me, tears streaming down her face. "Oh don't cry, I'm glad you like my music" i say, gently moving my hands onto her face, and wiping her tears.

"Come on Billie, we have to get inside" Finneas's says, holding the door open. "I have to go but I'll see you inside" i say, walking into the building and following Finneas's into the back.

(Time Skip: a few minutes before Billie and Finneas goes on)

"Zoe I'm scared, what if I regress on stage, what if I embarrass myself" I say, looking up at Zoe, while biting my nails. "You will do great babe, I believe in you" Zoe says, kissing my head.

I smile, waving bye to Zoe and following finneas on stage. "BILLIE BILLIE" the crowd chanted, then cheering as I walked on stage, grabbing the mic.

I look back at finneas, making a face, and he gives me a reassuring thumbs up. "How is everyone doing tonight" i say, and they all yell good.

I smile as Finneas started playing, and I start singing, and the crowd sang along. Oh yea. I love this.

(Time Skip; they are at home now)

I suck my binky, my eyes threatening to close, as Zoe slides a pull-up on me. "You did such a good job tonight baby, I'm very proud of you" Zoe says, rubbing my tummy.

I lay there, as zoe puts sweatpants and a hoodie on me. "Ok baby, let's get to sleep, your practically falling asleep as I talk" Zoe lays down, pulling me close into her chest, and I fall asleep in a matter of seconds, smiling.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
500 words