Chapter 19

Thursday

(TW: suicide)

-Finneas's POV-

I bang on the bathroom door, tears in my eyes, thinking the worst. "BILLIE OPEN THE DOOR OR IM GOING TO BREAK IT DOWN" i yell, Zoe crying hysterically next to me.

After a few more minutes, I break the door down and my heart sinks down to my stomach. I take out my phone and dial 911, as I try to keep Billie alive.

"911 what's your emergency" the operator says, as I put my phone on speaker. "Hi this is Finneas O'Connell, my address is (idk), please bring an ambulance quick, my sister Billie O'Connell just committed suicide" i say, crying super hard, as I keep trying to keep Billie alive.

I can't lose her. Shes so young. She's my best friend. I can't lose her...

(Time Skip: they are at the hospital)

I hold Billie's hand as I cry, the words the doctor told me repeating in my head. She's in a coma. Zoe, mom, and dad all in the room, crying, watching Billie's chest slowly rise and fall.

"Please billie, i know you don't want to keep fighting but please, for me, for your family, we can't lose you" Zoe says, breaking down more, as she holds Billie's hand. Mom rubs Zoe's back as she looks at Billie's pale face.

Billie's thighs and arms wrapped and many machines attached to her. It hurts to see her like this. I couldn't imagine a world without her. She's the greatest sister and best friend ever.

Dad sits next to me and rub my back. I look at him, his eyes puffy and red from crying, as he looks at Billie. "I wish she talked to us more about this, she can't do it all on her own" mom says and i nod my head in agreement, sniffling.

(Time Skip: two weeks later)

Billie is still in the coma. She's getting better though. I hold her hand as im lost in my thoughts. I feel her squeeze my hand a little, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Billie, hunny, if you can hear me, squeeze my hand again" I say, watching her, as I feel her squeeze my hand again. I tear up as I look at Billie.

-Billie's POV-

I squeeze Finneas's hand again as I open my eyes a little, but it was too bright. I hear other voices and footsteps and I could hear finneas crying.

A bunch of doctors and nurses start asking me things and they give me water and I talk to them and after a bit they leave and finneas walks over.

I don't want to talk about it. I just want to hug him.

He sat down in silence, looking at his lap, and I could hear him sniffing. His leg started shaking and I felt bad. "F-Finneas hug" I say and finneas gets up and hugs me tight.

"I love you ok, I don't want to lose you" he says making me tear up a bit. He kisses my head and sits back down smiling.

For the rest of the day, Zoe and mom and dad came to see me and the doctors kept checking up on me.

Leave ideas >

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
540 words