Chapter 6

Friday

-Billie's POV-

I was getting ready for school while finneas packed my bag. I didn't want to go to school today, I wanted to stay home, with my stuffies. "Billie come on, we have to leave, I have your sippy cup, let's go" Finneas says, as I was trying to put my shoes on. I got my shoes, grabbed my phone, and ran out of my room.

I run out to the car and get in, grabbing the sippy cup from Finneas. "Billie you had take your bag too" finneas says reaching to put my bag on the seat next to me. "I wanna go to target" i say, kicking the back of Finneas's seat. "No billie, your going to school" finneas says, reaching back and moving my legs.

"Ok out billie, give me your sippy cup, have a good day" finneas says, so I pass him my sippy cup, grab my bag, and I get out. I walk into school and run straight into Zoe's arms. "Hello Billie, how are you" Zoe asks, pulling away from the hug, and moving some of my hair out of my face. "I'm ok, how bout you" I ask, rocking back and forth.

"I'm good, do you wanna hang out in the library, I know you don't like the first two periods" Zoe asks, so I nod my head. Zoe grabs my hand and we go into the library. We go to the table we sat at the last time we were here. "So yesterday, when I was over, before you fell asleep, you called me mama" Zoe says, making me panic. She's like a mama. I wanna call her mama when regressed.

"Y-yea I'm sorry, I was tired and it slipped out" i say, moving in my chair. "It's ok, actually found it quite cute" Zoe says, giving me a warm smile. I felt my self starting to regress, making me panic a bit. "Hey hey, what's wrong" Zoe says, getting up, and walking around to me. I started to feel my self get lighter, making me whimper. Zoe picks me up, sitting down, putting me in her lap.

"What's going on, what's wrong b" Zoe asks, rubbing my back. "Are you regressing bil" Zoe asks, moving my head to her chest. My hands ball into fists, as I held onto Zoe's shirt. "Mama" I say quietly, looking up at Zoe. Her eyes soften as she runs her fingers through my hair. "What's wrong hunny" Zoe says, as I whine, hearing the loud bell.

I nuzzle my head in between Zoe's boobies, and I feel her chest vibrate as she laughs. "Wan Milky" i say, whining, wanting a bottle. "I know sweetheart, but I don't think finneas packed you a bottle" Zoe says, making me whine.

"I know hunny, do you want me to call finneas" Zoe asks, making me whine. I don't want finneas. I wanna stay with mama. "Mama" I say, as I started crying, feeling a strong pain in the lower tummy. "What's wrong sweetheart" Zoe asks, lifting my head up.

"Tummy hwrt" I say, crying more. "Where does it hurt sweetheart" Zoe asks, wiping my tears with her thumbs. Her hands are so soft.

-Zoe's POV-

Billie cry's didn't seem to be stopping and she seemed to regress more. I felt so bad for her, poor baby is having cramps, and is crying her eyes out. "M-mama" Billie cry's out, gripping my shirt with a tight grip. She can't go to class like this. I rub her back as I get up, grabbing both of our bags and leaving the library.

I felt Billie go limp, making me rush. "Bye Marisa, I'm going to to leave, I'll do the announcements tomorrow, bye" I say to my favorite front desk lady. "Bye Zoe, have a good day, don't get into any trouble" Marisa says, as I leave. I go to my car and open the back door.

I put Billie into the car, loosening Billie's grip on my shirt. I buckle her in, and close the door. I get in the drivers seat and I start driving. Once I got to Billie's house, I get out, and I get Billie out. She was still passed out, so as I went into the house, I went straight to her bedroom.

I lay Billie down on her bed as she started to wake up, she made little sounds as she rubbed her eyes. "M-mama" Billie says, looking at me with her squinted eyes. "Hi bunny" I say, seeing a small smile on Billie's face when she heard the nickname. "Mama" Billie says, holding her arms out. I pick her up, and she snuggles into my chest.

"Hey, what are y'all doing here" finneas asks, walking in. "Billie regressed and passed out, but she's fine now, she's just little" i say, rubbing Billie's back. Billie looks up at me, a small smile on her face as she giggles and nuzzles her head in between my boobs.

"Didnt expect her to do that but, I'll leave y'all be" finneas says, walking out, and closing the door. "Mama, milky" Billie says, pouting a bit. I leave her room and walk to the kitchen. I grab one of her bottles and fill it with oat milk.

I warm it up in the microwave and once it was warm, I screw the nipple of the bottle on, and I put it in Billie's mouth. She started suckling, drinking down the milk. I walked back to Billie's room, letting pepper in before I closed the door.

I watched as Billie's eyes started fluttering shut. "Go to sleep b, you need the sleep" i say, rubbing Billie's back as she falls asleep still drinking her bottle. For the rest of the day, after Billie woke up, she was still in headspace so we played. I think I'm really falling in love with my best friend.

Ideas here>

Hi precious!!

Stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1000 words