Chapter 42

(Some time later)

(TW: Smut)

(Wednesday)

-Billie's POV-

"Which one looks better, this one or this one" I say, laying out two outfits on my bed. "I like this one" finneas says, pointing at the one on the left.

"Yea I do too, ok get out" I say, and he leaves, shutting the door behind him. I get changed, put some perfume on, and then I grab my phone and wallet.

I leave the house, smiling when I see Zoe's car pull up. I get in the car, put my seatbelt on, and she starts driving.

"How are you baby" Zoe says, as she gently places her hand on my thigh. "I'm ok" I say, blushing a little as she teases me a bit.

She leans over, kissing me, and I feel her squeeze my thigh a bit. She pulls away, smirking at me, as she goes back to focusing on the road.

I put my hands in between my legs and I hear zoe giggle. "My parents aren't home baby, I'll help you once we get to my house" Zoe says, smiling.

After a little, we got to Zoe's house, and she parks and I quickly get out of the car. Zoe takes her sweet time getting out of the car, making me whine and she laughs.

We go inside, and I go straight up to Zoe's room. "Baby please" I say, and zoe smirks and hovers over me. My eyes close as she kisses me, her tongue in my mouth as we wasted no time and started to make out.

I feel Zoe's hands go under my shirt and I moan a little. She takes off my shirt and bra and we go back to making out, Zoe's hands now rubbing my nipples, making me whine.

"Mmm baby, please" I say, as zoe starts kissing down my neck and slowing making her way down. "You 100% want to do this baby" zoe says, slowly taking off my pants and underwear.

"Yes baby, just please" I say, and I shiver as I feel Zoe's cold fingers on my heat. "I'm going to go slow, safe word is red ok baby" Zoe says, and I nod my head yes.

"Ok love" she says, starting to rub my clit slowly, and my mouth falls open. "Oh baby, your dripping" Zoe says, starting to speed up.

I feel her mouth on my heat, making me moan as she starts to eat me out. "F-fuck baby" i say, holding her head as I start to feel a knot in my stomach.

"Oh baby, you Gunna cum, oh cum baby, cum" Zoe says, my back arching as she speeds up more. Moans spilling out of my mouth, getting louder by the second.

My legs shaking as I cum, moans still pouring out as Zoe helps me ride this out. "Good love" Zoe says, as I feel her lick up my cum and lick my pussy clean.

"Oh baby fuck" I say, my breathing heavy, as I watch Zoe undress. "Ok baby, I'm going to try something, just say the safe word of you what to stop" Zoe says, as she gets on the bed.

She intertwines our legs and I feel her heat on mine, making me moan a little. She starts moving back and forth, both of us now moaning uncontrollably.

"Oh baby that's feels so good" i say, moaning loudly as I am still sensitive from my last orgasm. After a minute I started to get overstimulated.

"Red red" i say, and Zoe immediately stops, gets off the bed, and helps me up. "Sorry baby" she says, handing me a towel.

"No I'm sorry, I was overstimulated, I'm sorry" I say, cleaning myself off and Zoe gives me one of her shirts, my underwear, some shorts, and my bra. I get dressed and Zoe's does the same.

"Thank you" I say, as zoe wraps her arms around me. "Any time hot stuff" she says, making me laugh.

(Time Skip: night)

"Babyyyy" Zoe says, getting frustrated with me because she keeps putting my stuffed animal in the wrong place.

I move them all in the correct place and then look at zoe, who had her hands on her hips. "You look like my mom when she's mad at me" i say, staring to laugh and Zoe laughs too.

I yawn, as I change my led lights to red. "Come here baby, let's get to bed" Zoe says, putting her arms out and i walk over to her, leaning into her.

Zoe picks me up, lays down, and holds me close. "I love you so much baby, night night my love" Zoe says, as I drift off to sleep, smiling, as I was safe in Zoe's arms.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
800 words