Chapter 25

(Thursday)

(TW: SH/Self Harm)

-Patrick's POV-

"Billie hunny, wake up" I say, rubbing Billie's back. She whines, moving around, as she pulls her blanket over her head.

"No dada wan sleep" I hear Billie say, making me smile and chuckle a little. "Sweetheart, you have to get up, please, I'll take you to the kitchen and make you a bottle" I say, making Billie whine a little, but she crawls into my lap and lays her head on my chest.

I get up, holding her, leave her room, and I go to the kitchen. I make Billie a bottle, then I go to the living room and Billie relaxes in my arms as she starts to drink her bottle.

After Billie was done, I put her down to play and I get up and go to the kitchen. I put the bottle In the dish washer as I hear Billie whine.

"Dadaaaaaa" Billie says, whining as she waddles over to me. "Yes billie" I say, picking her up, and she cuddles into me, her hands balling up into fists as she holds on to my shirt.

I hold her close, grabbing her blanket and I go outside in the backyard. I sit down, cover Billie with the blanket, and she looks up at me.

"Dada luv you" Billie says, kissing my cheek, making me smile and kiss her forehead. "I love you more sweetheart" I say, rubbing Billie's back.

I love billie so much. She is the best daughter anyone could ask for.

(Time Skip: middle of the day)

-Billie's POV-

Tears running down my face as I draw in my notebook. Why do I have to feel like this. Why do I have to suffer. I slam my notebook closed, throw my pencil, and I pick up my razor blade.

I roll up my sleeves, tears clouding up my vision as I start slicing my arms, winching when go over cuts that are healing.

After many cuts later, I put the blade down, grab the damp rags that I have and I wrap them around my arms.

I clean the blade on one of the rags and then I flop down onto my bed. After a few minutes, I take the rags off, wrap my arms with bandage wrap and then I pull my sleeves down.

I shove my face into my pillow, crying hard, and I just lay there. Your so pathetic. All you do is cry. No one loves you. NOBODY!

"I just wanna die" I whisper to myself, crying more, as I let my thoughts take over and I curl into a ball.

(Time Skip: night)

I wake up from my nap, yawning as I rub my eyes. I wince from my sleeves rubbing against my cuts, as I sit up and grab my phone.

I get out of bed, leave my room, go into Finneas's room, and I sit on his bed. Finneas looks at me, his eyes softening when he saw my face.

"Come here hunny" he says, opening his arms, so I sit in his lap and cuddle into him. He rubs my back and I space out.

I listen to finneas, as he started to sing, making me smile. I love his singing. It's so calming. I start to feel myself slip, making me cuddle into finneas more.

"Go to sleep hunny, we have a long day tomorrow" Finneas says, rubbing my back, and i close my eyes, staring to fall asleep.

"Good night Billie" I hear finneas say, as I drift off to sleep.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
600 words