Chapter 33

(Saturday)

(SH/ Self Harm)

-Finneas's POV-

I walk into Billie's room to wake her up, as it's already 1pm, Zoe had left, and billie needs to eat. "Billie hun wake up, wakey wakey b, it's time to get up" i say, shaking her lightly, and she whines and moves.

I frown, seeing all the cuts on her arm as she moved. "Billie wake up please" I say, shaking her a bit more, earning another whine. "Nooo" she says, covering her eyes.

I turn on the light and I shake her again. "Billie you have to get up" i say, and after 5 minutes she sits up and rubs her eyes. "Thank you, please get up, I made you your favorite soup" billie gets up and walks with me to the dining room.

She sits down and starts eating as I feed pepper. "Where's mom and dad" billie asks, her eyes half open as she's eating. "Their at work" i say, filling a sippy cup up with some water and giving it to Billie.

I go to billies room, make the bed, then I go to my room, and I set it up so we can keep working on the album. "Billie when your done, let's work on the album ok" i say, as I go on my computer and open the producer (I forgot what it's called) for the music.

After 10 minutes, billie comes into my room holding her journal in one hand and the sippy cup in the other. She sits on my bed, puts her sippy cup on my desk, opens her journal and starts drawing and writing while I play some of the songs.

Billie puts the headphones on as i Adjust the mic, I hit record, then she takes out her Invisalign. "Ok this is wish you were gay, Verse 2, take one" i say, making Billie laugh a little. I start playing the background music and billie starts singing.

Billie goes silent, making me look at her and she opens her journal. "I forgot the words" she says, and I could tell something was off because she never forgets her lyrics.

(A few hours later)
"Sounds good, let's take a break for today" Billie says, taking off her headphones and grabbing her journal. I close everything on my computer, get up, and lay down in my bed.

Billie leaves my room, closes the door and I hear her open her door and close it. I sigh, pulling the covers over myself and going on my phone.

-Billie's POV-

I put my journal away, grab my phone and lay in bed, holding back tears as the voices get louder and louder.

After a few minutes, I break down crying, trying to stay quiet so Finneas doesn't hear. I get up, frantically trying to look for my blades.

Once I found them, I grab one, leave my room, go into the bathroom, lock the door, and I fall to the floor. I roll my sleeves up and start cutting my wrists and arms, still crying heavily.

I just want all my pain to end...

(Time Skip: night)
"Billie time to clean up the toys and have dinner hun" dad says, coming over and grabbing the toy bin. "Nu I wan teep pwayin pease" I say, looking up at him and frowning.

"I'm sorry hun but it's time to clean up and eat dinner" he says, starting to put my toys in the toy bin. I whine, starting to clean up and after we were done, he picks me up and we go to the dining table.

He puts me down in a chair, mom brings out dinner, and finneas brings out the bowls and spoons. They all sit down and i squeal seeing mom made my favorite soup.

Dad makes me a bowl, set it in front of me, and puts a spoon in my bowl. I start eating, smiling cuz I love this soup. After I was done, mom took my bowl to the kitchen, and after a few minutes, she comes out with a bottle.

"Milky milky" i say, as mom picks me up from my chair and sits down in her own. "I know I know" mom says, giving me the bottle and I start drinking it.

I smile, cuddling into mom more, as my eyes started to close. "Go to sleep hun, it's ok" mom says, rubbing my back, and I whine cuz I'm cold.

"Finneas can you go get Billies blanket please" mom says and Finneas gets up. After a minute, he comes back with my blanket, hands it to mom, and mom covers me with it, making me coo and smile more.

I keep drinking the bottle, my eyes completely shut, mom rubbing my back, as I started to fall asleep. "Have good sleep hunny, I love you" mom says, kissing my head as I fall asleep.

-Maggie's POV-

I rub Billie's back as she has fallen asleep on me. "She must have been really tired" Patrick says, chuckling a bit as he stands up and takes our dishes to the sink as we were all done.

I take the bottle out of Billie's mouth as she's not drinking it and I carefully get up. I go to Billie's room, open the door, and I gently place billie onto her bed.

"Good night billie" I whisper, kissing her head, and then leaving her room. I walk to the kitchen and I help Patrick clean up.

Once we were done cleaning, we both go into our room, change and go to bed. "Good night pat" i say, falling asleep smiling, as pat holds my hand.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
950 words