Chapter 8

Sunday

-Billie's POV-

I wake up to my mom rubbing my back, while telling me to get up. "Mmm no, let me sleep" i say, Turing over. "Billie you have to get up, you have a dentist appointment to get your wisdom teeth out" mom says, taking the covers off me, and taking mr.Fluffy away. "Hey give him back, he's not yours, you lizard" i say, grabbing mr.fluffy back.

"Billie please get up, your going to be late" mom says, making me groan. "Where's ma- zoe" I ask, looking around. "She had to go home, now please billie get up" mom says, getting up. I whine, as I sit up, rubbing my eyes. Mom gets out and I get out of bed. I change into some red sweats, a black shirt, and black shoes.

I leave my room and go to the kitchen. "The dentist did you can't eat, but you can have water so here" mom says, giving me a sippy cup. We leave, get in the car, and mom starts driving. We get to the dentist , get out, and I leave my sippy cup in the car. I fucking hate this place.

We walk inside and I walk behind mom, not wanting to interact with anyone. "Appointment for Billie O'Connell" mom says to the lady, and I go on my phone. "Billie we are ready for you" one of the assistances say, making me tense up. "I'll be out here love" mom whispers to me, rubbing my back.

I follow the lady into a room and I sit down. My dentist comes on, does a small check up before she puts something over my nose. I started to fall asleep, but I tried to fight it. After 10 minutes, I gave up, and fell asleep.

(Time Skip, in the car)
"Don't open your mouth, it was gause in it, I don't want you to choke on it" mom says, so I close my mouth. "I'm not going to choke on it" i say, it muffled a bit.

Mom and finneas laugh and I saw a camera. I point at it and mom laughs more. I stick my thumb into my mouth, putting it on the top of my mouth.

"Don't Billie, don't put your hands in your mouth" mom says, moving my arm. "I'm bleeding" i say, looking at my finger. "Your hands are germy" mom says, but I wasn't really listening.

"Your mouth is bleeding, we are going to have to switch out your gause when we get home" finneas says, laughing a little.

(Time Skip, middle of the day, Zoe is over)
Me and Zoe were in my room, on the bed, snuggling. After what ever drugs the dentist gave me wore off, there was a bunch of pain. "M-mama" i say, trying to not cry again.

"Shhh it's ok baby, your mom is getting you some pain meds" Zoe says, rubbing my back. "Hey, I have your pain meds and some water, Zoe please make sure she takes it, and try to get her to sleep, it's past her bed time, and she really needs it" mom says, giving Zoe the medicine and sippy cup, then leaves. Zoe puts the pill into my mouth and then the sippy cup.

I swallow the pill and I kept drinking the water. I nuzzle my head in between Zoe's boobs, liking how it felt. "I have to go get your bottle baby" Zoe says, putting me on my bed, and gets up. "No mama" I say, reaching my arms out for Zoe. "I'll be right back, im going to get your bottle" Zoe says, but i start crying, as i regressed more.

"Oh baby, shhh it's ok" Zoe says, coming back over and picking me up. I tug at Zoe's shirt, as she lays back down. "What do you want baby" Zoe asks, moving my hand. I whine, going back to tugging at Zoe's shirt.

After a few minutes, Zoe caught on, and lifted her shirt up. I rest my head on her chest, as my hands tug on her bra a bit. Zoe hesitantly unhooked her bra, and took it off. She guided my head to her right boob, and rubs her nipple on my lip.

I latch on, my suckles starting up, as I snuggle into her. My eyes started to get heavy, as I was sleepy. "Good night bunny" Zoe says, kissing my head. "Wuv yous mama" I say, around her nipple. "Love you too baby" is all I heard before I feel asleep, still suckling on Zoe's nipple. It feels so nice.

Leave ideas>

Stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
780 words (I know it's short)