Chapter 7

(TW: past trama)

Saturday

-Billie's POV-

I wake up, on top of Zoe, Her arms wrapped loosely around my waist. I yawn, stretching my arms out. I snuggle into Zoe, letting out a quiet coo, as I was comfy and warm.

I felt my self starting to regress, as Zoe rubbed my back, but I held back from regressing, causing me to be stuck in between headspace. Damn it. I wanted to spend the day with Zoe out of headspace because it seems that every time I'm with Zoe and I'm out of headspace, i always seem to regress. "Good morning b" Zoe says, giving me a small smile.

I wanna kiss her lips so bad. "Morning" I say, sitting up, straddling her waist, as she holds me By my hips. "What do you wanna do today" Zoe says, sitting up, so now I was in her lap. I am much smaller then Zoe, so she kinda intimidated me at first, but now, I see all the love and care in her eyes.

"I wanna go to target and snuggle" I say, laying my head back down on Zoe's Chest, and Zoe kisses my head. I let out a small coo, smiling, as I felt the rubber tip of a pasi at my lips. I accept the pasi, starting to suckle on it.

I started to regress, as Zoe gets up holding me. I hold onto Zoe's shirt, not wanting her to put me down. "Hunny, your pull up is wet" Zoe says, making me embarrassed.

I feel my cheeks heat up, making me hide my face in Zoe's chest. I wiggle out Zoe's grip and I go into the bathroom. I open the cabinet under the sink and I saw I had no more pull ups. Oh no. I walk out, feeling embarrassed. "Ne Funneas" i say quietly, fiddling with my fingers.

"Ok baby" Zoe says, picking me up and we go into Finneas's room. "Hello" finneas says, getting up from his chair. "Bil said she needed you" Zoe says, rubbing my back. "What's wrong sweetheart" finneas says, going to move the hair out of my face, but I flinch. My eyes started to go blurry, as tears filled my eyes, and my ears started ringing. "Billie Billie, what's wrong hunny, can you hear me" I hear finneas say, but it sounded muffled.

It felt like I couldn't breath. I could hear my heart beating in my head, as he ringing got louder. "Billie please, can you hear me, why does this have to happen" I heard finneas say, but his voice faded as the ringing got louder.

Everything around me went black, and that's when I say him. I though he was in jail. Why is he here. I want mama. I tried to call out for mama but i couldn't move my mouth. I look down at my self and I was 5 again. NO NO. I started crying, but no sound was heard. As he got closer to me, I started to hear Finneas's voice.

"Shhh, it's ok sweetheart, wake up, it's just a dream, wake up sweetheart, please" I heard finneas say, as I felt him rub circles on my back. As I stated to wake up, he faded away. I slowly open my eyes, looking up at finneas.

"Hi hunny, don't cry, it's ok, he's not here, he's in jail, he can't get you" Finneas's says, wiping my tears. "Umm finneas she's out of pull ups and wipes" I heard Zoe say, hearing her walk in.

(Time Skip)
Me and Zoe were in the car, Zoe driving, and I was in the passenger seat. "You ok bunny" Zoe asks, rubbing my knuckles with her thumb. "Mhm, I'm just tired" I say, my voice fading at the end.

"Were on our way home bunny, when we get home, we can cuddle and you can take a nap" Zoe says, her voice calm and soothing. I started to regress, but I had no energy to hold it back. I bring my knees up to my chest, and lay my head in my knees. I face towards Zoe, who was focused on the road.

"I can feel you staring bunny, what's up" Zoe says, making me giggle. "Wan sit wif you" I say, pointing to Zoe's lap. "You can sit with me when we get back to your place baby" Zoe says, making me whine a little. "No now mama" I say, unbuckling my seatbelt.

"No, bunny I know you want to sit with me, but you have to wait, you do not take off your seatbelt while in the car" Zoe says, her voice stern. I huff, put my seatbelt back on, and then I face the window. "When we get back to your place, how bout you change into a pull up, and then we cuddle, ok b" Zoe says, but I ignore her, as I didn't want to make her more mad.

"Billie Did you hear me" Zoe says, poking my arm. I let out a small whine, as my bladder started to sting from holding in my pee all day. "What's wrong bunny" Zoe says, rubbing my back. "Ne go potty" i say, biting my lip to distract my self.

"Baby why didn't you tell me earlier" Zoe says, letting out a sigh. "Are you able to hold it" Zoe asks, speeding up a bit. I shake my head no, as I felt the stinging get worse. Zoe pulls over into a parking lot, and stops the car. She reaches in the back getting something out of a bag. "Here baby, put this on" Zoe says, passing me a pull up.

"Wook away" i say, getting embarrassed. "I'm looking away baby" Zoe says, looking out the window. "Cwose your eyes mama" i say, whining. "Here my eyes are closed" Zoe says, covering her eyes.

I take off my shorts, underwear, and put the pull up on. I put my shorts back on and tap Zoe's shoulder. "I done mama, now wan go home" I say, putting Zoe's hands on the wheel. "Ok miss demanding, let's get to your place and you need a nap" Zoe says, starting to drive.

(Time Skip, night time)

-Zoe's POV-

"Billie you need to take a shower, you are covered in mud" I say, while picking out some clothes for Billie. "No mama, I wan go sleep, no wan shower" Billie crys out, stomping her feet. "Baby, you need a shower, I can start a bath for you if you want" I say, while trying to sooth the smaller teen.

"You give me baff mama" Billie says, wiping her tears. "You want me to give you a bath" I ask, kinda confused. "Mhm" Billie hums, rubbing her eyes. We go into the bathroom, I start the bath, and Billie starts taking off her clothes. "Whoa ha ha, get in the bath baby" i say, covering my eyes, as Billie was taking off her bra.

Her tits are huge! "Mama" Billie says, whining. I uncover my eyes, and crouch down. I clean all the mud off Billie, and then I leave the bathroom so she can clean the rest of her body. "Mama, help" I hear Billie say, so I go into the bathroom to see her trying to put her shirt on. She had her pull up on, but she was stuck in her shirt.

"How'd you do that baby" I say, talking off the shirt, and helping her put it on correctly. "Mama sleepy" Billie says, holding her arms out. I pick the smaller teen up, she lays her head on my shoulder. I go to the kitchen bit I couldn't find any of the bottles. "Finneas, where is Billie's bottles" i ask, looking for the bottles.

"All of them are in the dish washer and we are out of oat milk" finneas says, and Billie whines. "Wan bottle" billie says, tiredly. "I'm sorry sweetheart, all your bottles are in the dishwasher, and we are out of oat milk" finneas says, earning a loud cry from billie.

She started ticking, crying into my chest. "W-wan bottle an go b-bed" Billie says, ticking more. Finneas passes Billie's oils and I put it under her nose.

"What does it smell like hunny" finneas asks, rubbing Billie's back. "Banilla, wike coco, an mama, blue flower" Billie says, making me a bit confused.

"Synesthesia" finneas says, knowing I was confused. Once Billie's tics had calmed down, finneas puts the oil away, and I go back to Billie's room.

I put Billie's binky into her mouth and she started suckling on it.

"Goodnight bunny, have a good sleep" i say to the smaller teen laying next to me, as her eyes started to close.

"I luv yous mama"
"love you bunny"

Leave ideas>

Hi precious!!

Stay fruity ❤️bye loves❤️
1480 words