Chapter 40

(A month later; at home)

(Monday)

-Billie's POV-

"Good Morning baby" Zoe says, walking into my room, and I smile and reach for her. "Oh is my love bug little" she says, picking me up and rocking me.

I smile and cuddle into her, starting to fall asleep again, but she puts me down and takes off my shirt and shorts.

"I know you don't like it baby but I have to do it" Zoe says, as she starts taking off the bandages from my thighs and then from my stomach. I let out a loud sob while kicking my legs, hating every second of this.

I keep crying as finneas walks in, and I see him frown. "Here zoe let me do it" finneas says, so Zoe moves onto my bed and puts my head in her lap.

"NO OWEEEE NOOOO" I scream as roll over, and try to get away. "No no no" Zoe says, rolling me back over, putting my head back in her lap, and holding me still by my sides.

Finneas starts wiping the still healing cuts with the stinging stuff and i cry louder while kicking my legs more. "I know baby I know, shhhh, shhh" Zoe says, as she starts wiping my tears away.

"Almost done hun, we just have to put the cream on them and then bandage you up" finneas says, and i whine, tugging at Zoe's shirt, wanting suckies.

I feel Finneas's put the cream onto them, and then the bandages, then he kisses my head and leaves. I tug at Zoe's shirt more, starting to whine louder.

"Oh ok baby" she says, lifting her shirt and bra up and helps me latch. "There we go love" she says, making me giggle, as I start sucking and I coo.

"Your ok love, mamas got you" Zoe says, running her fingers through my hair. I melt into her as my eyes closed. "Your safe my love" she says, as she kisses my head, making me smile more.

(Time Skip: mid day)

-Finneas's POV-

"Ok billie, let's record the bridge of xanny" i say, as get ready to record and Billie puts her headphones on. I give Billie the signal, I start recording, and she starts singing.

After a bit, Billie was laying on my bed, playing around with her guitar. "Do you wanna go for a walk Bil" I say, her eye shooting open and she shakes her head no.

"Ok ok, we don't have to go for a walk, do you wanna sit in the backyard" i say, as she puts her guitar down and then gets up.

We go into the backyard, Billie sits down on the lawn chair, and I let pepper out. "Funnes" I hear Billie say, barely whispering. I look back at her, and she has her thumb in her mouth.

"Hi hun" I say, walking over and she holds her arm up. I pick her up, as she smiles and she cuddles into me.

I hold Billie close, as my eyes closed, and I take a few deep breaths. "Wat wong Funnes" Billie says, playing with my hair.

"Nothing hun, I'm just happy your ok" I say, kissing her forehead and she giggles. I watch her, as she watches butterfly's fly around.

Billie lays her head on my shoulder, fidgeting with her fingers, as she closes her eyes. I think she's finally at peace.

-Billie's POV-

I cuddle more into finneas, my body relaxing, and I hear finneas chuckle a little. "I'm home" I hear dad say and I squeal, trying to get out of Finneas's arms.

"Ok ok" finneas says, putting me down and I run towards the door to go inside but I didn't see that it was close and I run right into it.

I fall back, onto my butt, and I start crying. "Shhh it's ok billie" I hear dad say, as he picks me up, and rubs my back. "It's ok" he says, holding me close.

"Owie dada" i say, pointing to my forehead while pouting as tears run down my face. He kisses my forehead, making me smile a little and then we go to the living room.

We sit at the piano, me in dads lap, and he starts playing. I smile knowing what song it is, and I cuddle into him,

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are gray. You'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away" 

-Patrick's POV-

I look down at Billie, who was now asleep, and I smile. I get up, holding Billie, and I go to her room. I lay her down in her bed, put the blanket over her, kiss her head, and then I walk to where her door is.

"Have a good nap bil, I'll see you when you wake up" I say, as I leave the room, closing the door, and I go to the living room. I hope she's ok mentally, idk how I could live without her.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
850 words