Chapter 14

Friday

-Zoe's POV-

Today was court day, Billie's mom and dad got a court date today because they wanted Brandon locked up already Cause of how much more trauma Billie has.

I have to go cause I know Brandon and I was a witness. "Billie are you ready we have to go" Maggie says knocking on Billie's door, as she passes me Billie's stuffed animal.

Billie comes out of her room and runs to me so I pick her up and we go out to the van. We all get into the van and Patrick start driving to the court house.

I can't wait to see Brandon get locked up for life.

(Time Skip: in the court room)

-Billie's POV-

I was sitting next to my lawyer and Zoe, Drew, and the bell twins were behind me. Zoe was holding my hand behind my chair as we wait for Brandon.

My lawyer had all of the evidence with her and I was extremely nervous. Brandon comes in, smirking at me as he sits down and his lawyer looked funny making me giggle to myself.

"Order in the court room, all rise" the Judge says, so we all stand up and Zoe lets go of my hand.

"Today we are here for a case of verbal assault and sexual assault, you may sit" the judge says, we all sit down and my leg was bouncing like crazy. Zoe saw this and grabbed my hand gently and rubbed her thumb on my knuckles making me calm down a bit.

"Mr. Adams please come up to the stand" the judge says and Brandon goes to the stand and my lawyer goes to the post and she starts asking him questions.

After a bit it got to the last question and I was scared to go up to the stand. "And mr. Adams, did you or did you not record what you did to Ms. O'Connell" my lawyer says making the jury gasp and they all had disgust on their faces.

Brandon answered yes making my stomach turn and he looked so confident that he wasn't going to jail. He leaves the stand and get called up to the stand, so I get up and walk to the stand.

I sit down, my hands start shaking and I felt like I was going to throw up. Brandon's lawyer goes up to the post and i looked at my mom and dad and they both were crying. They saw me looking at them and they both smiled at me and i smiled a little.

"Ms. O'Connell, my client Mr. Adam said that you consented to everything he did to you, did you or did you not consent" the lawyer said and I was to scared to speak, but I had to speak.

"I did not consent, I was forced" I said, my voice breaking as I was trying not to cry, and I wanted to just go home.

I'm not a liar. I'm innocent. Im innocent...

(Time skip)
The judge is looking at all the pictures and videos and I was crying cause I don't wanna go to jail, I did Nothing wrong.

After a bit the judge puts the pictures down and clears her throat. "Mr. Adams I pronounce you guilty with chargers of rape and verbal assault to a minor, you are sentenced to life in prison, case closed" the judge says and the cops take Brandon away and we all get to leave.

Once we got back to the van, I broke down crying from how much stress I was in the whole time.

"Oh sweetheart" finneas says as he picks me up and rubs my back. Zoe was talking with my mom and dad, as we got into the car finneas was sitting in the third row and i cuddled into Zoe.

I'm so happy Brandon is in jail now.

Leave ideas here>

I hope y'all liked this chapter, sorry it was short

Bye loves 🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
670 words