Chapter 17

Wednesday

-Finneas's POV-

I was in my room, messing around with some Melodies for this song I'm making. Billie was still sleeping, Zoe is at school, mom is at work, and dad is at work so I have to take care of Billie.

After a few minutes, I hear Billie saying my name, so I get up and leave my room. I go into her room and Billie was sitting on the floor, whining, trying to change her dirty pull up.

"Oh sweetheart, let me do it" I say, picking her up, and laying her on her bed. I grab the wipes and a new pull up and I change Billie.

"Funnes milky" Billie says whining and kicking her legs. "Ok hunny, let's go have some milky" i say, picking her up, and draping the blanket over her.

I walk to the kitchen, grab on of Billie's bottles, fill it with oat milk, warm it up, and then check if it's warm enough.

"Milky" Billie says whining more, reaching for the bottle. I rub the tip of the bottle on her lips and she latches onto it and starts drinking it.

I smile, walking into the living room, and I sit on the couch. I rub Billie's back as she drinks her bottle, and I turn on the tv, and put on my favorite show.

"I think when your done with your bottle we can go to target huh" i say and Billie squeals. "Es es wan go tawdet" she says giggling as she keeps drinking her bottle.

After she was done with her bottle, I help her change, and then I put her in the car. I get in the car and start driving and Billie looks out the window, a pasi In her mouth, and Mr.fluffy in her arms.

Once we got to target, I help Billie out of the car and I hold her hand. We go inside target and I grab a cart.

"Billie do you want to sit in the cart" i say and I see Billie's eyes light up. "Es es funnes es" she says, trying to get in. I laugh and put her in the cart.

-Billie's POV-

Finneas puts me in the cart and i squeal. Finneas starts walking around and i look around, squealing when I see the toy isle.

"Funnes toys pease pease Funnes" I give him puppy eyes and he smiles. We go to the toy isle and I squeal. "You can get two toys billie" he says, booping my nose and I giggle.

I get two toys and finneas lets me get a book. "do you Promise your going to read it" he says, looking at me a little stern. "Es i Pwomise" I say giggling and he smiles.

Finneas walks around, getting some stuff, and I play with mr. Fluffy. "Billie hunny, after this we are going to guitar center, and when we get home, your taking a nap" finneas says making me whine because I'm already getting overstimulated.

(Time Skip: at guitar center)

"I know hunny I know" Finneas says, rubbing my back, as I was crying. I was very overstimulated and I want to go home.

"Funnes ome ome Funnes pease" i say, crying more, and kicking my legs. Finneas holds me closer and rubs my back. We leave and finneas sits in the back with me.

"Shh Shh it's ok sweetheart, shhh look bubba, want this bottle" finneas says, holding up a bottle, and I reach for it. He cradles me in his arms and puts the bottle in my mouth.

I start drinking it and i start calming down. "There we go, all better" Finneas says smiling at me, as he rubs my tummy.

I love finneas. He's the best brother in the world and I wouldn't want anyone else as my brother.

-Finneas's POV-

I rub Billie's tummy as she keeps drinking her bottle, her eyes starting to close. "Go to sleep little one, it's your nap time" I whisper to her, and she falls asleep still drinking her bottle.

Once she was done with her bottle, I take it out and put a pasi in her mouth. I sit her down in a seat and buckle her, then I get out and get in the drivers seat.

I drive home and once we got home, I get Billie out of the car, and she cuddles into me.

I love Billie. She's the best little sister ever. I wouldn't ask for a better sister/best friend.

(Time Skip: middle of the night)

I wake up to the sound of crying and small voice saying my name. I sit up in bed and I see Billie crying at the edge of my bed.

"Oh bubba what's wrong" I say, picking her up, and she cuddles into me. "Nightmewe Funnes nu wiked it" she says, crying more.

I rub her back as I lay back down and she cuddles into me more. "Go back to sleep little one, I'm right here" I kiss her forehead, as she starts falling asleep.

"Good night Sweetheart, I love you" I say smiling, as I hold her close and fall asleep.

Leave ideas here>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
870 words