Chapter 12

(TW: SA/Sexual assault)

Thursday

-Zoe's POV-

I was walking around the school with drew trying to find Billie. She wasn't in front of the library and she's not answering her phone. I was really scared something bad happened. I mean she would have texted me or finneas would have texted me that she wasn't going to be here today.

What if Brandon did something to her. What if she's hurt. What if she's dead.

"Zoe let's just go to class, she's probably in the bathroom" Drew says, grabbing my arm and we start walking to class. "Bu- ok" I say, my head hanging down, as we walk to class.

-Billie's POV-

"GET THE FUCK OFF ME BRANDON, no no NO NO STOP" I scream and cry, as Brandon was on top of me, trying to take off my clothes. I kept screaming, squirming around, trying to get away from him.

"you know you want this Billie, I like you, I know you like me, just stop moving pretty girl" Brandon says rubbing his big hands all over my small body making me cry harder.

Brandon starts taking off my clothes and after he was done, he started to rub his big hands all over my naked body. His hands were rough making my skin itch.

"P-pl-please w-why are y-yo-you d-doing t-th-this" i say, choking up on my tears. I was crying so hard to the point where it was getting hard to breath. "Oh you know you like this, I bet you've dreamed about this" Brandon says starting to kiss my body, making me panic more.

Brandon takes off his pants and boxers, making me cry more and try to get away, but it was no use.

He holds me down and slams into me, making me scream loud. He started pounding into me, grunting loudly, as I scream and cry for him to stop.

"NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU NOW, YOUR ALL MINE, MINE" Brandon yells, going faster and deeper, making me scream louder and cry harder.

I wan mama. I wan funneas. I wan be ome.

Leave y'all's ideas here please>

Should there be a part two

Bye loves 🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
374 words