Chapter 22

(Monday)

(TW: SH/Self Harm)

-Billie's POV-

I wake up to the sound of Zoe yelling on the phone making me whine and cover my ears. "Whatever bitch, don't ever contact me again" Zoe says, as she slams her phone down.

She looks over at me, her eyes Turing from anger to guilt as she pulls me close. "I-I don't like y-ye-yelling" I say, cuddling Into her.

"I know, I'm so sorry" she says, rubbing my back. "Let's get ready for school huh" she says, pulling away and laying out the clothes she picked out for me.

She was already dressed so I get dressed and Zoe smiles at me. "Who was that in the phone" I ask, grabbing my phone and backpack. Zoe grabs her bag and phone.

"It was my ex, but don't worry" she says, as we leave my room and go to the dining table. Finneas puts our breakfast on the table and I start eating, while trying to stay awake. 

Once I was done, I grab my sippy cup, and I go to the living room. I sit on the couch and drink my sippy cup and after a few minutes, we leave.

(Time Skip: in class)

"Can I have your hoodie pleaseeee" i ask Zoe, whining, as i yawn. "Sure baby" she says, giving me her hoodie and I squeal and put it on.

"I love you bubba" Zoe says, holding my hand. "I love you more" i say, kissing her cheek and laying my head on her arm.

"You sleepy bubba" Zoe says, rubbing my back. "Mhm" i say, yawning, and putting my face in her arm. The teacher said it was another free day which is nice.

Zoe picks me up and we go into the corner and she puts my headphones on and covers me with a blanket.

"You want suckies baby" Zoe says, making me slip instantly and I shake my head yes. I watch as Zoe pulls her shirt and takes her boob out of her bra.

She rubs her nipple on my lips and I latch on, starting to suck. I smile, holding her boob and she rubs my back.

There was a loud sound making me jump a little and hold Zoe's boob tighter.  "It's ok baby, it's ok, your safe" Zoe says, holding me closer, cradling me, and I start suckling faster.

"It's ok baby, your safe" Zoe says, starting to rock me. I whine, making Zoe frown and hold me closer.

After a few minutes I calm down and Zoe smiles and rubs my back. "You love having suckies huh" Zoe says, smiling, and I giggle a little.

(Time skip: 45 minutes until school ends)

I go into the bathroom, my hands shaking, tears streaming down my face rapidly, as I go into one of the stalls and lock it.

I sit on the floor and grab my blade out of my backpack and I roll my sleeves up. Do it. Do it you fucking useless piece of shit. YOUR FUCKING WORTHLESS.

Blood dripping from my arms, as Im slicing my skin. My phone starts to ring so I take it out and it's Zoe. Fuck. I hear footsteps so I look and it was Zoe.

"Billie open the door" Zoe says, her voice laced with concern. I unlock the door and it swings open. I stare at my lap as she got closer.

Zoe sits down, placing her bag next to mine and takes out a first aid kit. She takes the blade out of my hand, putting it in her bag, and she starts cleaning all my cuts, ignoring all my cry's to stop because it stings.

She wraps my arms, puts the first aid kit away and then pulls me into her lap. She holds my head on her chest making me break down even more.

We stayed like this for a bit and then Zoe gets up, holding me, grabs my bag and her bag and we leave the bathroom.

We go to the front, Zoe checks both of us out, and we leave. Zoe takes out her phone and I watch as she texts finneas to come pick us up and not even 10 minutes later he's here.

We get in the car and we go home. We get home so I get out of the car, go to my room, lay on my bed, and curl up into a ball.

"Baby I know your struggling, lets cuddle, I'll play your favorite songs, and we can talk about anything" Zoe says, walking in, making me look at her. I nod my head yes and she put on my favorite music and gets In my bed.

I cuddle into her chest, my head resting on her boobs, as she plays with my hair. We talked for about two hours and by the end of it, I was feeling a bit better

"Thank you babe, I really needed that" I say, looking up at her, as she moves the hair out of my face. "Of course my love" she says, kissing my head.

I play with her necklace, as she hums a song. The peace was interrupted with a knock at the door. "Come on" I say, the door opening slowly, only to reveal dad.

"Hey, we are going to the grocery store, do yall wanna come" he says, smiling, as he holds up the car keys. "No we are good, I just want to stay home and cuddle" i say, smiling.

"Ok, well text me if you need anything" he says, leaving my room, closing the door. "Can we make soup please" I say, smiling.

"Sure" Zoe says, getting up, and I squeal and get up too. We go to the kitchen and I take out the ingredients and start making the soup while Zoe was cutting up the green onions and tofu.

It started to rain, making me smile, because I love the rain. After a little the soup was done so I make me and Zoe a bowl and I sit at the dining table watching the rain, as I eat my soup. Zoe sits down next to me and eats as-well.

For the rest of the day we chilled and cuddled and Zoe decided to spend the night.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
1060 words