Chapter 11

(Sh/ Self Harm)

Wednesday

-Brandon's POV-

It's 2 am, Me and Zoe are sitting in a tue boot of my truck, smoking and talking. "So about this billie chick, she's hot as fuck" I say lighting another cigarette. "Brandon you have no chance with her" Zoe says, slapping my arm. Oh if I could have one night with Billie and destroy her pussy.

Zoe jumps off the boot and looks at me. "I want head" i say, looking at Zoe. "Yea not going to happen" Zoe says, going on her phone. She gets a call from someone, so she picks it up and ig the person over the phone needed her or something but Zoe gets in her car and leaves.

-Zoe's POV-

I was speeding to Billie's house, billie called me while she was in headspace, crying saying red, to much red. That only meant one thing.

I arrive at Billie's house, rush out of my car, and open the door with the key Billie gave me. I close the door, running to the bathroom, and I see the small teen on the floor crying, her arms bleeding heavily. "M-mamaaaa" Billie crys out, my heart breaking.

"It's ok bunny, mama will get you cleaned up" i say, grabbing a towel, running it under cold water, and putting it on Billie's arms. "Shhh it's ok baby, your ok" I say, sitting down, and placing Billie in my lap.

I take the towel off Billie's arms, wrap them with Medical wrap and then I kiss her arms. "Tanky mama" Billie says cuddling in to my chest, making me smile.

"Your welcome baby" I say, getting up and going to her room. "Now let's get some sleep because we have school in the morning" i say, laying down, and we both fall asleep cuddling.

-Morning-

I wake up to Billie's alarm, so I Turn it off and get up. I left clothes in Billie's room for when I stay over, so I change into some ripped jeans, an oversized shirt, and an oversized hoodie. I walk back over to the bed and rub Billie's tummy.

"Billie baby you need to get up, we have school" i say, making billie wake up and look at me. She gets out of bed, grabs her clothes, gives them to me, and starts to strip. "Billie what are you doing" I say looking away, confused what's happening.

"I want you to change me pleaseeee, I'm tired" Billie says, pulling my arm. "B Are you sure" I ask, I know I have changed her before but she only slept in a pull up and a oversized shirt with no bra. "Yes I'm sure now please" Billie says whining, so I turn around and she's fully naked.

She starts to blush and I blush at the sight of her body. Her body is so fucking hot. I get her dressed and then we leave the room with put backpacks as i brought my backpack in from my car.

We both eat breakfast and then we leave to school. Once we got to school, Brandon was waiting for us.

"Hey Zoe, hi billie" he says looking down at billie smirking. I hear billie whimper as she holds my arm tighter. "Brandon leave her alone, you just met her" i say, as Billie holds onto my arm tightly.

"Oh shush she knows she likes me" Brandon says, and Billie moves to the other side of me, away from Brandon. She holds my arm tighter then she was earlier, making me sad.

"She doesn't like you, you scared her, go away" i say, and he walks away looking at Billie while grabbing his crotch. "Z-zoe I-I dont l-like h-hi-him" Billie says, looking up at me, her eyes watering.

I bend down and hug her tight. "I could tell baby, don't worry I'll keep him away from you" i say, pulling away and kissing her head. The bell rings so I stand up, Billie holds onto my arm, and we go to biology class.

We enter the class room and sit down, Billie was still scared about what happened, and got up from her seat, and gets into my lap.

"Baby, you need to stay in you seat, you can't sit my lap during class" I say, picking her up and putting her back into her seat. Class starts and for the whole class period, she held my hand.

-Skip to lunch-

Billie was crying in my lap, pulling at my shirt, my hoodie in her lap, covering her legs as she was cold. "Baby, your safe, your with mama, calm down please" I plead, hating seeing Billie like this.

"M-mama h-he w-wi-wike da o-ol s-scawy m-ma-man" Billie crys out, nuzzling her head into my chest, my heart dropping to my stomach. Old scary man? Who would hurt such a sweet girl.

I hold her tight, rubbing her back. I move Billie back and take off my shirt and bra. I move a little to lock the door and then I cradle billie in my arms.

"Shhh it's ok baby, how about you have some Suckies" i say, rubbing my nipple on her lips. She latches on and starts suckling and I smile and cover my self with my shirt. She calms down, her eyes puffy, her cheeks tear stained, and her nose red.

I look down at her and she blushes and hides her face in my boob. I laugh and rub her back, relaxing in the chair.

(Time Skip to dinner)

-Billie's POV-

"Billie, you need to eat your food" mom says, making me whine cuz I didn't wanna eat.

Dad was getting tired of mom telling me to eat so he gets a fork full of food and putting it up to my  mouth. I whine, eating the food from the fork and snatching my fork back.

I ate a bit of my food and then got up and went to my room. I go onto my phone and watch YouTube.

After a bit, it was time for bed so I put my phone on charge, turn off my lights, get in bed and goes to sleep dreaming about Zoe.

I hope y'all enjoyed this chapter and I hope y'all have a great day or night, anyways as always, stay fruity, 🏳️‍🌈bye loves🏳️‍🌈
1070 words