Chapter 27

(Saturday)

-Finneas's POV-

I wake up to loud knocking coming from the front door. I look at my phone. 1:27 am. Who the fuck would be here at 1:27 in the morning. I groan, as I get up, and leave my room. I go to the front door and open it, only to see zoe, a suitcase next to her, and an umbrella in her hand as it was raining pretty hard.

"What are you doing here, come in, you must be freezing, it's 36 degrees outside and you have no jacket on" i say, taking Zoe's suitcase and Zoe comes in. She closes her umbrella and puts it down.

Something is wrong. I can tell. Something is going on.

Zoe stares at me, her eyes dark, her head hung low, but I could still see her face, flushed with fear, her nose and cheeks red from being in the cold.

"Go sit down, I'll bring you a blanket and some hot tea" i say, and Zoe nods, going to the living room, and sitting on the couch.

I start boiling the water for Zoe's tea and I grab two blankets. I walk over to Zoe, giving her the blankets and she wraps them around her, giving me a small smile as a thank you.

I smile back, then I walk back to the kitchen, the water boiling, so I take out a mug and put a tea bag in it. I pour the water into the mug and then I put the pot back on the stove.

I wait until the tea bag has brewed in the water and then I take it out and add two spoonfuls of honey. I pick up the mug, walk over to Zoe, and I hand it to her.

"T-th-thank y-you" Zoe says softly, taking the mug and drinking some of the tea. I sit down next to her, the sound of rain hitting the roof and my dad snoring is all that could be heard.

"So what's going on" I say breaking the silence. "M-my dad assaulted me, my parents argue everyday, I can't do this anymore, my dad is drinking again, and my mom is doing nothing about it"

Zoe's voice soft, wobbling as she talked, it broke my heart, seeing her this venerable. "I'm so sorry Zoe, since you already have your things, you can stay here" i say, getting up and grabbing her suitcase.

Zoe gets up and follows me to Billie's room. "You can stay in her room, I know she wouldn't mind" i say, placing her suitcase next to Billie's dresser.

"Now get some rest, I'll tell Billie and my parents about it in the Morning" i say, leaving the room, and going back to my room.

(Time Skip: morning)

-Billie's POV-

"Babe babeeee wake uppppp" I hear a voice say, as they shake me. "Mmm" i say opening my eyes. "Zoe!? What are you doing here" i say, confused why she's here, as she never called last night about coming over.

"My dad is drinking again" Zoe says and my face softens. "Oh I'm sorry babe" i says, hugging her tightly. She smile, hugging me back, and i look up at her and kiss her cheek, making zoe smile a little.

"Finneas said I could stay here for a while" she says, making me squeal, knowing now that I can be little and have Zoe here without having to call her.

Zoe smiles, moving me into her lap and holding me close. I lay my head on her chest, as I wrap my arms around her torso. "You can be little baby, it makes me happy to care for you" Zoe says, making me smile.

I happily slip into little space, cuddling more into Zoe, cooing at how warm she is. "Hi bunny" she says, kissing my head. "Do you want suckies" she says, making me squeal and tug her shirt.

She laughs, as she takes off her shirt and bra. "Do you want your shirt off" she says, making me nod my head, so she takes off my shirt and we lay back down.

I feel Zoe rub her nipple on my lips, making me latch on and start suckling. I look up at Zoe, our eyes meeting, and a smile forming on Zoe's face.

"Your so cute" she says, holding me closer, draping a blanket over us. I love mama, she's the best!

(Time skip: night time)

-Zoe's POV-

I get out of the shower, billie following after, as we showered together. Billie's face bright red, as she stared at my body.

"You like what you see" i say, making Billie blush more, as she nods her head. I laugh, kissing her head and walking into her room so I can get dressed.

Billie follows behind me, closing the door as soon as she got in the room. I take off my towel, Billie's face growing more red.

I start getting dressed, as billie started at me, blushing. "Are you going to get ready baby" i say, passing her, her clothes she had laid out.

"Y-yea" she says, starting to get ready. I smile, putting my towel in her Landry basket and laying down in Billie's bed. Billie does the same with her towel and then lays with me.

"Good night baby" i say, kissing her. She kisses back, her hands tangling into my hair. After a minute or two, I pull away, and hold Billie close to my chest.

Billie falls asleep after ten minutes, she face smushed into my chest, making me chuckle a bit. I kiss her head and drift off to sleep, smiling, knowing I have Billie.

Leave ideas>

🏳️‍🌈stay fruity🏳️‍🌈
960 words