To Love: Playlist 4

~Irrelevant- Lauren Aquilina

~Gone- Bebe Rexha

~Standing In The Way Of The Light- Birdy

~Fly Before You Fall- Cynthia Erivo

~Broken Ones- Jacquie Lee *reusing this song again, oops.*

~Sinners- Lauren Aquilina

~King- Lauren Aquilina *Sorry for another one of her songs haha. They just fit perfectly*

~Mine- Phoebe Ryan

~~~~~~

~~~Author's Notes~~~

*Quick interval between the playlist and a little sneak peak at the next chapter.*

Okay, so I'm super proud of this playlist and the music is just so on point. I highly suggest looking these songs up, not even for my fanfic, haha they're just so good!! My personal favorites on the playlist: Mine is so catchy and more upbeat than the others, Sinners basically sums up To Love, and Irrelevant and Broken Ones are Newt in song form, and I cry listening to Irrelevant every time, lol. It's just so emotional.

Anyway, yah, this is my favorite playlist, so far. And it'll be the last one for a while, so everyone who hates these updates can chill ;P

I just feel like I should say that we've officially made it to the halfway point of To Love!!!! And that things are going to speed up soon and within the next seven or eight chapters, I will start writing with the original Maze Runner book as a chapter guide. If that's makes sense?? The second half of To Love is basically The Maze Runner in Brianne and Newt's Pov's.

SOOO YAYYY!!! And thank you guys for all of the support and comments on the updates I post. It means the world to me. I'm glad people like To Love. It's so weird thinking that thousands have read it!!??

ILY ALL and here is a quick pre-update!!!! If I post chapter 33 before you're reading this, then feel free to skip it. It'll all be in the next post :)

~~~~~~

~Sneak Peek Into Chapter 33~

~~~Brianne's Pov~~~

"No offense or anything, but you look horrible," Clint laughed, but the look in his eyes told me he really cared, "What's wrong?"

"It's Newt. He hasn't come back from running yet."

"Closing isn't for a while, he'll be back in time," Clint put his hand on my back.

"But he's always the first one to come back; he always leads the others to the map room. Today he's last," Tears gathered in my eyes.

"I'm sure he'll come back. And if you want, you can have the night off, I don't mind. Josh seems to be doing better anyway," I nodded and Clint helped me stand, "I feel like I'm forgetting something." Clint said snapping his fingers, "Uh, what was it? I was supposed to say something to you."

"It's okay, you can tell me when you remember-"

He paused, as if remembering that he forgot to put on pants this morning, "Shuck, I have something for you." He went over to the cabinet and pulled out a folded piece of paper, that had my name scribbled messily across the front.

"Who's this from?" I asked, opening it. The name at the bottom of the paper made my heart stop.

With black ink in fancy writing, was written With the greatest of regrets and a heavy, heavy heart, Newt.

My hand flew up to my mouth to prevent the oncoming emotions I knew were coming, "When did he-?"

"This morning, Newt came in here. Acted a little strange. Uh, I know it's not the most ideal time to give it to you, but he said it was important and," I tuned the rest of his sentence out as my eyes quickly scanned over the words that had been written.

What in the world? I needed a quiet place to read this.

"Clint, I'm sorry, but I need to go." I said, walking out of the room and down the homestead stairs. I glanced quickly at my watch. 5:20.

"It's okay, I understand!" He yelled after me.

I began reading the letter before I even had a chance to sit down anywhere.

What was this? My heart slammed against my chest at the words on the page. Tears spilled carelessly from my eyes, blurring my vision, but I read on.

Dear Brianne,

Today is the day. The day things change. For the better? Maybe my better. This is selfish, I know, but death is a vast unknown, that I am finally ready to explore. I've written this note, time and time again, wishing that I could finish the words I've been too scared to write. This is so hard to say. And I know, I'm taking the easy way out by not saying these things to your face, but I care about you too much and can't stand to see the look in your eyes when I break your heart. Brianne. Love. My beautiful, beautiful, love. I love you, please understand that. I don't want you to cry or think on my death. In fact, rip this note up to shreds smaller than my pride as soon as your done reading it through. If you're confused and if you don't understand what I'm trying to say, then know that I'm sorry for the things I've done, know that I'm killing myself today, and know that this isn't your fault. It's just about time that I end this once and for all. There is no room for accidents in the glade. I hope to see you again far into the future, in a better place and at a better time. I love you unattainably and uncontrollably forever, my love.

Written with the greatest of regrets and a heavy, heavy heart, Newt.

And lets just say that things were never the same after that day.