To Love: Playlist 2

~~Playlist 2~~

~Young Blood- Bea Miller

~Ready to Run- One Direction

~Little Do You Know- Alex & Sierra

~I Lived- OneRepublic

~Story of My Life- One Direction

~~~~~~

~~~Author's Notes~~~

Okay so I don't really know if anyone cares about these playlists, but I'm gonna continue to post them anyway because I like to. Lol. I listen to music while I write, so these are just some of the songs that remind me of my fanfic.

I DON'T KNOW IM WEIRD. *I also like to post these because I can make my authors notes really long*

YAH, but MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I HOPE Y'ALL HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY *if you're reading this when it's no longer Christmas, then I hope you have a good day*

I've been writing and writing and writing, lol. I have really big things planned for the next parts of 'To Love.' IT HIT ME THE OTHER DAY, WHEN I WAS PLANNING OUT CHAPTERS, THAT we're like 35% done with the story....

WHAT AM I GONNA DO WITH MY LIFE AFTER THIS?? I have an idea but idk, guys.

I'm thinking about doing a sequel?¿?

Book 1: To Love

Book 2: To Live?¿? *this book would be just like the scorch trials except in Brianne and Newt's Pov*

IDK THOUGH

JUST AN IDEA! I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE WOULD EVEN BE INTERESTED IN A SEQUEL?? *I feel like I'm way ahead of myself, but YOLO*

YAH SO BIG PLANS!! ILY GUYS and I'll most likely update by Saturday!

BYEEEEE!!