Epilogue

~~~Author's Final Notes~~~

Wow, this is heartbreaking. Please read, this note. It's the last pre-chapter one. Um, HI. WELCOME! I've held out on posting this for as long as I could.

I have decided to post a Q&A chapter, so if you have any questions about this fanfiction or just fun questions, I'm gonna answer them in a post type thing this week. SO ASK AWAY! There must be something I didn't explain right, ahaha, or something about me that you wanna know. I will also be posting a small blurb about my inspiration for To Love because my story has a message!

Shoutout to CBGlovesbooks who is so nice, funny, and an awesome writer. You should really check out her books!

ANYWAY, have any of you read Eye Of Minds by James Dashner? Comment here if you have! I wanna rant!! I've only read book one though so no spoilers!!

Okay, that's it. READ ON DUDE! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH.

~~~~~~

~~~Brianne's Pov~~~

I closed the door, hearing it click into place behind me. All of the girls were getting ready to go to sleep. I noticed that Victoria was about to sit on my bed. The bed that Newt and I had been lying on.

"Hey! That's my bed," I said, sounding panicky.

"Last time I checked they didn't have names on them. And I took the clothes from this one earlier," Victoria grunted, sitting anyway.

"No! Don't," I held my hands out to stop her, "Please, just let me sleep there, Victoria. I promise, I'm doing you a favor."

"I'm sleeping here. We aren't in the Glade anymore, you don't have a say in everything that happens."

"Why can't you just sleep up top?" Andrea questioned from her bunk.

"If you want a bottom bed, I'll give you mine," Teresa offered, as she pulled her hair up into a bun.

"Thank you, but no thank you. I need that one," I cringed.

I had been half naked on that bed. Newt had been fully naked.

Come on, Victoria.

"Too bad, it's mine," Victoria gave me a smug look, "Unless you can give me a legitimate reason for not sleeping here. Which I know you can't."

I stood with my hands balled in fists at my sides. I did not want to tell everyone why I needed that bed, but Victoria had left me no choice.

"I already used that bed," I barely whispered.

"Huh?" At least three of the girls asked.

"I already christened that bed, if you will," I repeated, only slightly more confidently.

"I can't hear anything you're saying," Clare commented.

"I used it already!"

"Why does it matter?"

"Correction, we used it already."

"No," Victoria's mouth dropped open, "You did not have sex on my bed."

"I did n-" I started.

"You did not do that!" Victoria shot up from the bed and angrily yelled at me, "On my bed of all the beds! You and your stupid boyfriend-"

"Husband," I commented.

"Are always in my way!" With that she climbed up to the top bunk.

"Would you have wanted me to let you sit there?" I asked, feeling achy, although my leg didn't hurt nearly as much as it had earlier. Her silence answered my question, "That's what I thought."