To Love: Playlist 5

~~~Playlist 5~~~

Something I Need- OneRepublic

Be My Forever- Christina Perri ft. Ed Sheeran

Give Me A Lifetime- Anthem Lights

~~~~~

~~~Author's Notes~~~

HATE ME FOR TRICKING YOU WITH THIS "UPDATE" BUT YOU WANT TO READ THIS!!

HIII GUYS!! This playlist is totally different when compared to the other ones I've made. BUT can I just say that something really big is happening in the next chapter !!!!!

Like really big, other than the newbie coming to the maze. So I suggest that everyone look up these songs and listen to them. There's a common theme to them, and I mean if you don't feel like searching for the songs, just reread the titles and I think you might get the gist,,...,,,

VERY EXCITING STUFF and everyone can role their eyes at the next chapter but it's cute and you wish you were Brianne just as much as I do.

~

I'm making this update to compensate for the chapter I haven't been able to get up. Its going to be very long and very complicated and I've had to reread TMR book and my own fanfic so that I can write it. BUT THAT'S THAT.

Also, I'm thinking about maybe having some kind of group conversation in the future on kik with anyone who wants to make new internet friends. It sounds lame but we're all fangirls/fanboys here and I love meeting new people. If that would interest anyone, please comment. (not your kik names, we'll do that privately at some future date) BUT YAH, idk I thought it would be fun to text each other and I'm a loser help.

ANYWAY ILY YOU GUYS AND THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT!! I'LL TALK TO YOU SOON!!!