Chapter 49

~~Playlist 6~~

Warpaint- Fletcher

Stand By You- Rachel Platten

Willow- Jasmine Thompson

Down- Cover by Ashley Layton on YouTube

Irreplaceable- Madilyn Paige

Lost Boy- Ruth B

Fix You- Cover by LizzyKingMusic on YouTube

Broken Home- 5 Seconds Of Summer

Life In Color- Cover by Christina Li on YouTube

~~~~

~~~Author's Notes~~~

Big thanks to everyone who sent me song suggestions for this Playlist!! I genuinely loved each and every song that was sent. If you don't see 'your song', it's not that I didn't like it, it's just that I feel that it'll fit better later on in another Playlist. This is by far my favorite song group, so once again thank you guys for making that possible. By the way, I will always take suggestions for songs, so feel free to comment if you think of one.

This chapter is a bit short, but that's all right! I've been really sad lately, and writing keeps my mind off of things, so this works out better for everyone, haha.

Totally not related to this chapter at all, but I have decided that I want to post "Everything I Didn't Say," the original book I wanna write, in February, 2016. And I'm also gonna finish To Love, by the start of 2016, I hope. And start To Live, around the same time.

That's gonna be a lot for me, but I'm excited to end this book and start something new.

So anyway, enjoy this update, I love you all so much!!

*btw this chapter might be a mess, I'm gonna go back and fix the mistakes later :)*

~~~~~~

~~~Brianne's Pov~~~

"Hey, you're Brianne, right?" A voice asked, making me turn around as I took a plate of food from Frypan.

I smiled, when I saw who it was: Thomas, "Yah, good memory," I joked. But I regretted what I'd said like two seconds later, because he was still new to that whole 'Memory erased' thing. I didn't want to upset him.

Thankfully, he burst out laughing after the awkward pause that my attempt at humor had left, "Eh, that's a good one. I needed a laugh."

"I'm always here," I chuckled, waiting for Thomas to get his breakfast too.

"This place is crazy. I mean, no offense. It's just a lot to take in," Thomas huffed. He turned to face me, and I saw that he had dirt all over his face.

"You work in the gardens today?" I asked, as we walked to a table and sat down.

"Not yet, Newt just showed me to it quickly. Why do you ask?" He asked, scared.

"You got a little something," I laughed, "well, all over your face."

"You're kidding- where?" He touched his face, "How's that even possible, I used one shovel for like two minutes."

I picked up my napkin and wiped the dirt off of his forehead, "All better."

"I should really keep you around more," Thomas smiled, staring deeply into my eyes.

So I got really scared and raised my hand with the engagement ring on it up to my face, as I laughed and ran to the opposite side of the table and sat down.