~Important Info~

*** THIS STORY INVOLVED SUICIDE AND SUICIDAL THOUGHTS**

I dislike myself for making another random non-chapter update, but I have more things that I need to say before I continue to post chapters.

Newt. *that about sums up my information topic*

Coming up in "To Love", there are going to be very real and very upsetting themes mentioned that might be a bit over some people's heads (A few being: depression, suicide, and self-hate.) It's a part of life and as an honest writer, I do plan on writing about the full circle of emotions that people feel.

Lets be real, what would I be doing if I wrote a Newt fanfic that didn't include the things Newt tells Thomas on pg. 249 of "The Death Cure"? *sorry for mentioning it*

I'd be excluding a very large part of the character Newt.

We all love him for his sweet, funny personality and good looks, but we can't forget *honestly how could we* that Newt was indeed extremely depressed. And as a very devoted fan of tmr, I love the character Newt as a whole. Taking the good with the bad. So, I hope people like and understand the path that I'm taking with "To Love." It's a bit different from your usual love story, but it'll get there, haha.

^Most people probably won't read those paragraphs, but I advise anyone and everyone to read them.

I've mentioned these things before in an earlier update, but I thought I should mention them again, because its been a while.

SO THAT'S ALL!!! This is the last time I'm going to warn of touchy topics. I don't feel the need to explain myself any further. Life is life.

BUT EXCITING CHAPTERS ARE COMING UP IN "TO LOVE." AND we are approaching the arrival of a new Greenie!!

*awkwardly remembers the cliff-hanger I left y'all on in Chapter 24* oops. Chapter 25 is almost ready though, so expect an update within the next couple of days.

ILY GUYS AND NEWT LOVES YOU GUYS *yes, he fictional; no, it doesn't matter. If you're hating, Newt still loves you* AND I WILL ONCE AGAIN SEE YOU ALL IN THE NEXT UPDATE!! BYEEEE!!! *winks*

^felt like Troye Sivan in his outros for a second there, haha.