Chapter 55

~~~Author's Notes~~~

HIII!!! I beg that everyone takes a second to read this opening spiel. I have a couple of quick things to say.

First! Thank you @viridxty *my @ isn't working* for the beautiful cover art! I love it!

And Second! This is the ultimate chapter of To Love, as in this is the key chapter that defines what my book has been leading up to. I am proudest of this update! SO PLEASE, tell me what you guys think, I tried really hard. I'd also like to thank everyone who commented to help me get creative for this update!

Btw, I'm gonna bring back Newt's Pov soon. I've been missing it.

AND OKAY ONE OF YOU guessed everything that was gonna happen in this chapter and I was so shocked! SO SHOUTOUT TO YOU!

ANYWAY ENJOY!

~~~~~

~~~Brianne's Pov~~~

Meet me at the place where I fell in love with you.

My eyes scanned over the words once, twice, then three times, as I walked aimlessly around the glade.

My dinner date was being held at this magical place, but I had no clue where that place was! I'm like an awful girlfriend- fiancée- person!

I was hungry. I was excited. I was nervous. I was feeling every emotion possible.

And to make things worse, I'd just lied and told Clare that I knew where I was supposed to go! Now, not only was I gonna be late to my date, I was a liar too.

I folded the paper and stuck it in my- and I don't have pockets because I'm wearing a dress- darn it.

So I just held onto the paper.

Where did Newt fall in love with me?

I racked my brain for the answer.

Think logically, Brianne. This has to be a place where it would be suitable to eat, so the bathroom/shower house, clearly isn't the answer.

Typically people eat dinner in the dining hall, so maybe I should check there? Newt could have recognized his feelings over food.

I entered the dining area, my eyes scanning the room in search of Newt. He wasn't here. Everyone else was, since it was 5:00, but not Newt. He will never makes things simple, will he?

Thinking that maybe Newt had told Frypan where he was setting up our dinner, I went to find him. We need food to have a dinner date. Frypan must know!

"Hey, Frypan?" I asked, walking into his kitchen, "I need your help-" I trailed off, when I saw that there were like five people in here.

They all turned to face me. Frypan moved away from the group, and placed his hand on my shoulder, guiding me out of the room, "Brianne? Don't you have somewhere to be?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me, "And my kitchen is not a reasonable answer."

"Uh, yah, about that," I unfolded the paper, "Do you know where Newt said he was going?"

"I don't," He smiled, which made me think that he really did know, "Sorry. Looks like you'll have to figure it out yourself."

"That's just it, I don't know where he is. Are you sure you don't know?" I asked, trying to look back into Frypan's kitchen.

Frypan pushed my shoulders down, so that I couldn't stand on my tiptoes, "I don't. But he's not here," Frypan turned and walked back into the kitchen. His hand grabbed the curtain that was used as a makeshift door, "Good luck," And with that he pulled the curtain across the opening, so that I could no longer look into the kitchen.