To Love: Playlist 3

*Another Playlist!!1!!??1!! I hate myself too OMG*

But keep reading this update because there's a preview of Chapter 27 at the end!!

~~~

Playlist:

~Never Stop- SafetySuit (Wedding Version)

~Fire Meets Gasoline- Sia

~Avalanche- Nick Jonas ft. Demi Lovato

~Unsteady- X Ambassadors

~Anywhere But Here- SafetySuit

~Til I Fall Asleep- Jayme Dee

~Broken Frame- Alex and Sierra

~You Are In Love- Taylor Swift

~I Love You- Alex and Sierra

~Fool's Gold- One Direction

~Sad Song- We The Kings

~Scarecrow- Alex and Sierra

~~~~~~~

~~~Author's Notes~~~

If anyone cares enough, then here's a playlist!!! This is my favorite one yet. And Fool's Gold actually fits really well with my story, like in the future updates so YAYY FOR MORE BAES!!

And I'm fully aware that these types of updates summon rude comments on my story.

But, Alright, I like them and it's my story. If you don't care: don't read it, skip it. I wanted to update, really badly today, so I thought that this was better than nothing.

And it makes me so disappointed to not update. But I've been so stressed and busy with my basketball season, and end of semester exams, and I have a big acting competition coming up on Friday and I don't know my lines. And I'm trying to get to nationals, hahaha.

But I'd rather wait than update a chapter that I'm not proud of. If you can't tell, I try extremely hard to make my story as close to perfect as possible. *It's my personality, I'm a perfectionist with everything. It's a blessing and a curse.*

SO IM MEETING Y'ALL HALFWAY WITH A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE NEXT CHAPTER!! *this obviously isn't exact to what I'll be updating but it's a snippet.* Think of it as a preview or a trailer, lol ;P

*If you're reading this after I update Chapter 27, then feel free to skip it. It'll be in the next chapter :)*

IN CONCLUSION, I love you guys and I don't want to disappoint anyone. I appreciate the support from y'all, it totally outweighs the small fraction of people who send hate. I MISS UPDATING FREQUENTLY!! BUT GOODBYE BAESS ILY!!

~~~~~~

Preview of Chapter 27.

~~~Brianne's Pov~~~

"Thank you, Gladers, for meeting here today. We have many things to discuss, so if you would, please cooperate with us." Alby nodded his head, and took a seat, "Alright, So as most of you know, Brianne was nearly banished last week. But due to the realization of unnoticed, unjust judging, she has been pardoned of murder," Alby spoke with a certain underlying anger, "We come here today, to punish her, once again."

This comment sent the group of gladers into shouts of protests.

Once quieting the crowd, Alby spoke again, "Our extremely honest leader has decided to make up the punishment."

"What? You're kidding me, right? That liar almost killed me for something I didn't even do and you're letting him make up my punishment, again?!" I asked, already hating today.

"Shut up," Nick gave me a quick look.

"Oh, heck no-" I began to stand up.

"I think that Brianne is still very guilty, but instead of an official pronouncement of condemned death, I say we send her on a little mission," Nick smiled at me and then his eyes flicked to one of the Keepers, but I'm not sure which one.

"A what?" Someone asked from the crowd.

"Brianne is going to be bait for our venture into the maze."

"What venture?"

"We're tracking down a griever and she's coming with us."

~~~

I closed the door behind me, ignoring the shaking in my fingertips. I'm not scared. The maze isn't that scary.

"I'm so bloody angry, right now," Newt said, pacing around the room.

"We knew this was coming. Nick wasn't going to let my punishment drop that quickly." I reasoned, hoping to stabilize the situation.

"But, they're sending you on a death mission." Newt ran his fingers through his hair.

"It's okay. I'm gonna be okay." I slowly stepped further into the room.

He moved away from me, "I don't know what to do? My life is awful."

"It's okay." I repeated again, not understanding where Newt was going with this conversation. If his life is awful, goodness gracious, what the heck is mine?

"No, it isn't."

"You're not the one dying."

"It feels like I am." He finally faced me, stopping his pacing directly in front of me. His eyes locking with mine, "Be close to me. Please, I need you."

"You have to let me in sometimes," I hinted, "You can't fight against me."

"It's my fault you're being sent into the maze with that group." Newt said randomly and quickly.

"Huh?"

"It's my fault. I brought that idea up to Nick. I said it as a last resort. I didn't mean it." Newt looked on the verge of tears.

"It's oka-"

"No it isn't. See that's the kind of stuff that I warned you of. I mess things up. I hurt people."

"I'm in love with you, Newt." I whispered, "Nothing you say or do could scare me away."

"I basically killed you-"

"No, you saved me. Newt, why are you blaming yourself for that?"

"Because its my fault."

"No it isn't. Everything's okay. It was okay two hours ago. It's okay now. And it's going to be okay tomorrow."

"You don't know that."

"If I'm wrong, then just know that I love you and that I don't have a life here without you."

Newts eyes were now focused behind me, His eyebrows lowered, a look plastered across his face, that undoubtedly broke my heart, "I love you, you know that, right?"

My eyebrows furrowed too, and I brought my free hand up to his forehead, stroking the hair out of his eyes, "Of course, I love you too." I tried to smile, ease his stiffness, but he wasn't paying attention to me, he was still staring out the window.

"I just think you should know." He took a deep breath, "No matter what happens, I still love you." I followed his line of vision, trying to decipher what had caught his attention.

Only to become even more confused when I realized that he was staring at the maze walls.