Chapter 3

I awoke to loud voices talking outside of the door to the room I'd been sleeping in. Confused, I decided to listen to the conversation.

"Is the newbie in there?" An unfamiliar voice spoke, his accent was strange, one that I'd never heard before.

"Yes, you slintheads, now will you please leave?" This came from a girl.

"I'll leave whenever I want." Another voice said. The sound of people high-fiving came after this.

"Don't make me get Nick or Ably up here." The girl threatened.

"We just want ta' bloody say hello, that's all, so if ya' don't mind." The door knob twisted as though someone had been attempting to open the door but was stopped.

"I'm serious, Newt, don't go in there, she doesn't want to talk to you idiots. Actually, She's probably still knocked out right now."

Newt. I don't know why but that name brought a memory to my mind. Like he was important. Why couldn't I remember? I just want to know something. Anything. Why I'm here would be nice to know too.

"Alby!" the girl yelled.

"Alright, Newt, let's go. We have more important things to do anyway." Another unidentified boy said this. So the one with the odd voice was Newt. I felt the need to go out into the hallway. Like my body was being forced to move.

I slowly got up from the bed slightly lightheaded, as I stumbled over to the door. Opening it, I was met with three faces. The girl, a boy with dark hair, and Newt.

Why the heck did I know which one Newt was? I honestly think I'm going crazy.

"What are you doing out of bed?" The girl asked shocked at my sudden appearance.

"I-," my eyes were glued to the boy I assumed was Newt, "I don't know."

Newt had a small smirk on his face, "And Victoria said you were asleep." His words came out in a slow drawl that was addicting to hear.

"Ohh, just slim it." The girl, Victoria, said.

"Anyway, nice ta' meet ya', I'm Newt. Runner, and an attractive and very smart shank, at that." I was right he is Newt. How the heck did I just guess that?

The boy next to Newt with black hair and a nice smile spoke up next, "Please, I'm Minho, The stunningly attractive and crazy fast runner." He winked.

"And we wonder why I'm the shuck Keeper." Newt said slapping Minho playfully.

"What are you all doing up here?!" A very tall strongly built boy with dark brown hair said coming up the stairs.

"Oh great, just what we needed." Victoria mumbled pulling me back into the room, "This is our cue to leave."

"If I catch either of you shuck faces up here again, without permission-"

"We get it, Nick. 'We'll be banished.' At least come up with a new threat, my fine fellow, that one's gettin' a little old." Minho patted Nick's chest as both him and Newt walked down the stairs, one after the other.

Nick stood there rubbing his temples, He was probably only around 18 years old, but he held himself as though he were alot older.

"I swear those two are 16. But the way they shucking act, goodness gracious, they could be twelve." He straightened up, his few seconds of weakness over, "Why exactly are you out of bed? If you're feeling better then we can began the tour."

"I, uh, don't feel that great still." I lied. Ok, That wasn't a total lie. I still felt dizzy and my leg really did hurt.

"Well, I still want a full explanation as to why you were dying when we found you. So while your 'resting', why don't ya' take some time to think up some good excuses for me," Nick turned around ready to walk away.