Entrance exam and A familiar face.

(This chapter is brought to you by Asriel being a terrific artist ^^^)

----------------------------------------------------------

(Nobody POV)

The two months passed by in no time. Daichi had taken a liking to Izuku's subtle pranks here and there, but he mainly liked Izuku for his determination and strength. Asriel had the same fire in his eyes but was a tad sheepish. He couldn't help but chuckle to himself when Asriel turned red after one of the students complimented him. He had some confidence issues, but Izuku was usually there to pick him up. Daichi wanted to teach Asriel to have more confidence in himself.

(He might not always be there for you.) The dark voice in his head told him.

Daichi pushed away the thought and continued another spar with Asriel for the 367th time. Asriel really was a determined one. He seemed to have some near-perfect sword skills, but there were a few kinks that needed tweaking. The UA exams were coming up and he wanted all of the students who applied to be ready for it. Unfortunately, the young goat child seemed to be the only one freaking out this bad over it.

What surprised Daichi was how much Izuku resembled his brother. On the surface, they seem to be complete opposites. Asriel is the shy and meek sunshine child, while Izuku is the lazy and uncaring playful teen. Underneath the surface, however, both were the complete opposite. When in battle, their true colors shine like a beacon. Asriel, the sharp and confident protege, has the power of a god. Izuku, the determined and intimidating genius, is a terrifying force to be reckoned with. Daichi can only thank the heavens above that they chose the path of heroes or this world would not survive these two.

What scares him most is the inseparable bond between the two. Should Izuku try to do something stupid, Asriel will stop him and come to a reasonable solution. Should Asriel lose his composure, Izuku will be there to bring him back to his feet and get him back on track. These traits go both ways in some situations, but admirable nonetheless. Normally, one would smile at this caring relationship, but what terrifies him is this bond. They are always in agreement and rarely ever argue or bicker with each other unless it's something silly or meaningless. The scary part is, should one choose a different path, the other will soon follow.

Thank God they are pure souls with nothing but good intentions and a shared goal of heroism. These boys are truly a blessing to this world.

----------------------------------------------------------

Surprise! - (Bakugou POV)

It's been 8 years since the nerd disappeared. When Auntie found out he was missing she sent out a hunt for her son, but due to his quirklessness, the small force they sent out to search only lasted a few weeks before giving up. I watched as the old hag comforted Auntie when the police told her the news. This damn nerd broke his own mother and my parents haven't been the same since. As soon as I was suspected, they stopped talking to me. It pisses me the hell off! What the hell is so special about that damn Deku that everyone gets so upset over?!

He was a useless piece of shit. He deserved to die! He was a pebble in my path and I crushed him. Everyone else praised me and told me that I was a hero for getting rid of that filthy trash, so why weren't they praising me?! Deku is the reason Auntie is suffering so much. Deku was the reason Auntie's husband left. Deku was the reason Auntie had to deal with so much stress. Deku is the reason Auntie doesn't talk to me anymore. Deku is the reason my parents ignore me. So why the hell should I apologize for getting rid of that quirkless piece of shit?

Walking up to the gates of UA, I stared at the entrance and smirked. 'these shitty extras are gonna see a real hero. I'm gonna beat the shit out of this exam and show them all how strong I am and I'll be number one!' As I thought that, I looked around to see someone I hadn't seen in ages. Amongst the massive crowd of examinees was the person I hated the most. That green-haired freckled piece of shit nerd that ruined everything! My mind was going a mile a minute, question after question.