League of Villains and "Kidnapping"

(Izuku POV)

I ran through the forest with an unconscious Muscular in tow and a scared Kota clinging to my shirt. Halfway to camp, I caught a whiff of... smoke? I looked back and forth, looking for the source of the smoke, and I noticed a blue glow off in the distance. Fire. "Oh no..." I ran in the direction of the smoke as fast as my magic would carry me, Muscular helplessly flailing behind us and hitting every other branch. I arrived back at the camp to see a puddle of mud and a very shaken Aizawa. I handed over Kota and was about to run off and look for the students when he stopped me.

"Dreemur, wait! Have Mandalay broadcast a message to tell the students that they can use their quirks to defend themselves!" he ordered. I nodded and dashed away, letting him take Kota inside. I landed in the clearing with the two villains that were still fighting the WWP and used my strings to slam them both together, immobilizing them. Then I threw a mangled Muscular on top of the duo, rendering them unconscious. "Mandalay, I have a message from Aizawa! 'Students are allowed to use their quirks to defend themselves.' Also, tell everyone that the League is after Katsuki Bakugou!" I told her, making sure not to mention the part where I was wanted as well. She nodded and broadcasted the message to both classes.

With that out of the way, I inspected Pixie-Bob who had been seriously injured by one of the villains. Her ribs were broken and her skull was fractured. She definitely had a concussion, but hopefully no brain damage. I would have to call Gaster if that was the case. And no sooner than I thought that, a familiar magic pulsed loudly through the air as a blast of light landed somewhere in the forest, most likely hitting its target. Gaster, Mom, Dad, and the entirety of the MPF (including Undyne) were all here. I told them what was going on and handed Pixie-Bob to Mom. Dad went to guard the students still at the camp and Mom set up a healing station after helping Pixie-Bob. Everyone else set out to search for the students still in the forest.

I parkoured through the trees, jumping from branch to branch toward the screams and smoke. Suddenly saw a green sparkly gas and a few unconscious bodies. Sleeping gas. I summoned the bow of PATIENCE and I cut off a piece of my shirt with my knife to use as a make-shift mask, keeping it on my face with the ribbon. And once it was on, I summoned barrier magic to ward off any other toxins. I looked around and spotted the villain in the center. I got an idea, but I would have to make sure the area is clear first. I picked up the two students lying on the ground and dashed off, INTEGRITY set to its highest power. I took the kids back to the clearing and left them for the WWP to pick up and give to Mom and Dad. As soon as the others picked up on my plan, I ran off into the shadows and back into the smoke.

Over and over, I repeated the process until all three pairs in this part of the forest were safe. The gas villain was the only one left now. As I thought this, I noticed the gas starting to dissipate and the villain leaving. This could only mean one thing... they have Bakugou. Instead of following through with my initial plan of taking down the villain, I thought it would be best to follow him to the leader, and luckily for me, he didn't seem to notice; or if he did, he didn't care. Though the latter option could also mean he knows that it's me who's following him and thinks he's leading me to a trap. Or should I say, Shigaraki's "trap"?

'...This is about that Minecraft thing, isn't it? I bet it is. Honestly, Tomura, how immature can you get?'

Mustard reached a small clearing where the rest of the League's members stood. The first one I noticed was a man in a black leather jacket with black hair and burn scars all over his body. The only thing that seemed to be keeping his skin from peeling off his body was the multiple staples that seemed to bind his skin to his charred flesh. His bright blue eyes reflected that of the fire that he was most likely responsible for. None of the others in the group seemed to have that ability as of yet, so he was currently the most likely suspect for the tragic death of all these innocent trees. At least the snails would have plenty of shelter once the fire is out.