Finally, Snail Pie!

(I am honestly just writing out of boredom at this point. The other day, I didn't feel like writing, so I got on Khan Academy- a website with free lessons on just about anything- and started studying computer science. I didn't do it for school, nor was it for a job- though it might help me get one- I did it because I was bored and code is fun. So whenever you reach peak boredom and want to do something productive that isn't chores, go learn something new! Who knows, it might just come in handy one day. :D)

-----------------------------------------------------

(Shisnou POV)

"We're focusing on our quirks?" Kendo asked. I was a bit surprised as well. Very few of the class were awake at the moment, so not many were listening that closely, but I can't sleep very well anyway, so I'm already awake. As for her question, Vlad-sensei had just announced that we were going to focus entirely on quirk training. We usually focused on the "hero" part of our heroics class. Basic procedures, hero protocol, and the overall gist of how to help someone in need. It was good to learn for us kids who were striving to be a hero with our weak or "not very heroic" quirks. So it was pretty odd hearing that we were abandoning our old lesson plan for something entirely new. But it sounded like it was for the better so I thought it was fine.

"Class A has already started training. All of Class 1-A made it into the semi-finals, but we only got a small handful. We need to catch up, and there's only one thing to do. You need to break yourselves," he told us as we all looked at the terror that was "training".

(Narrator POV)

Todoroki and Bakugou were doing the same thing they did yesterday, but it was Class B's first time seeing it. Watching the two constantly put themselves through this kind of misery over and over was frightening. Bakugou let off giant explosions that were now attacking the poor clouds above, and Todoroki shifted between his quirks every two seconds. They both looked exhausted and in pain.

Uraraka was rolling down the hill in a bubble looking like she was doing her best not to throw up. The constant tossing and turning were getting her ear canals used to being in zero gravity in an attempt to reduce nausea that her quirk gave when overused. This also served as a way to increase the weight she can lift with her quirk. Ilda zoomed past as she rolled, his only evidence of even passing being a loud 'nyoom' sound. He was running at a high constant speed with his quirk to improve his leg strength and stamina. He didn't seem to be running in any one direction, just aimlessly running in whatever direction wasn't occupied by some sort of obstacle.

On the side of a cliff was a dark hole with some very loud and aggressive yelling coming from inside. Tokoyami was practicing keeping control of Dark Shadow in the darkness. The words "Dark Shadow" were heard over the constant crashes, screeching, and general chaos that went on inside. It sounded intense. Right outside the cave, Tusyu was using her tongue to latch onto the top of the cliff like a rope and using the rest of her body to scale the cliff. This method was a tactic to work out all the muscles in her body, including her tongue. Despite the heavy panting, she seemed very determined to reach her goal.

On the top of the cliff was Aoyama, who was shooting bright blue lasers into the sky, each one accompanied by a yelp. He was building up his body to use his quirk easier, even with "tummy issues", as he called it. He also looked like he was resisting the urge to throw up, though he seemed to be on the verge of tears. Sero was on the edge of the hill shooting a constant stream of tape, his arms and face looking pale and scratchy. By continuously shooting out the tape, he was increasing his tape capacity, tape strength, and shooting speed. He was no doubt using the nutrients in his body to create the tape, and overusing it was going to be costly.

Jiro was standing at the bottom of the cliff right next to Mina. She was repetitively stabbing her earphones jacks into the wall, sending sound waves into the earth, not that anyone could see it. Her goal was to amplify the quality of her audio by strengthening her earphone jacks to plug into harder surfaces. Mina was continuously secreting acid to increase her skin's durability, lessening the chances of acid burns from overuse. The wall was releasing smoke from the burns it was receiving. She looked like she was in pain, though that was to be expected with a drawback like that. Still, she looked like she was holding back tears.