Sleepover and 1-B

. . .

(Nobody POV)

The day had finally ended and Izuku was collecting his things. Tomorrow he was going to visit Inko and he wanted to pack as soon as he got home. "So, how long are we going to stay at her place? A week?" Asriel asked. Izuku nodded, "Yeah, I think it's about high time I paid a visit. I doubt she'd mind you coming with. You're my brother after all," Izuku stood up, slinging his yellow backpack over his shoulder. "Besides, how could anyone resist someone as cute as you?" he joked, ruffling Asriel's hair. "Izuuu! Don't mess up my hair!" Asriel pouted. Izuku laughed as Asriel followed him out.

Before they could leave, however, Todoroki pulled them aside. "Hey, I know it's a bit sudden, but would you mind coming with me for a bit? I wanted to do something to make up for not helping you back in Hosu," he asked. "What do you mean, Todoroki?" Izuku asked. "You didn't fail anyone," Asriel nodded in agreement, "It wasn't your fault Izuku got hurt, so don't blame yourself for that. He was only in the hospital due to exhaustion from overworking himself all the time," Asriel told him, making sure to give a targeted glance in Izuku's direction on the last statement. "I still want to make up for all the stress it caused you, so please let me apologize," Todoroki pleaded.

The brothers didn't know what to do, Todoroki seemed determined about this for some reason. "Sure, I guess. Whatever makes you feel better. So what do you have in mind?" Izuku asked. Todoroki bowed his head in gratitude and pulled out his phone. "I heard that you two like sweets, and I thought your day off should be spent doing something calming. They have a few different flavors you might enjoy, so I wanted to go there first." Asriel got excited at the sound of sweets and Izuku was contemplating whether he would be hungry enough for dinner. "Sure, but let's go to my place for dinner. Mom makes the best food!" Izuku offered. Shoto agreed, almost smiling at the thought of a mother's cooking. "Alright, and don't worry about paying for the food. I'll cover that," he said, pulling out what was obviously his father's credit card. Izuku laughed at the petty move Shoto was pulling. 'I guess that's one way to get revenge,' Izuku thought to himself as they all walked down the halls of the school.

. . .

Izuku had chosen a decently large crepe, Asriel had gotten a large banana split with quite a few snacks on top, and Shoto had simply selected an ice cream cone. Izuku and Shoto were impressed with Asriel's ability to eat so much and still be hungry. "What a monstrous appetite," Izuku whispered to Shoto, the other chuckling at the pun. "I can hear you, stop making puns about me," Asriel scolded. "Whaaat? I would never do that to my sweet baby brother," Izuku joked. "Ugh! Sans is rubbing off on you," he groaned. Izuku and Shoto laughed at the younger boy's misery as Asriel's chocolate-covered face contorted into strong displeasure. Now he knows how Papyrus feels.

After a small picnic in the park, Shoto followed the two Dreemurs to the nearest bullet train and headed to Newer Home. The ride was pretty normal aside from some people asking for autographs from The Angel, which struck a bit of jealousy from Asriel. Though that feeling didn't last much longer when Izuku explained that Asriel had helped him save the victims and fight Stain, causing them to flood him with praise and attention. Shoto was more than happy to sit on the sidelines for this, though he did take a picture and send it to the Class 1-A group chat that Tenya had made. A few congratulations and jokes came in response, as expected.

"Approaching next stop, Abeshiku Station," the female voice said over the speakers. Izuku managed to convince the crowd to separate for the three of them to leave the train. It was only then that Shoto realized just how far away they lived from Musutafu, and it filled him with horror when he realized that they ran to school every day. Every. Single. Day. The Dreemurs lived in Newer Home, an urban area about a mile away from a suburban town- the closest one being Yoshida. The trip from UA to Newer home was a bullet train from Musutafu to Abeshiku- a train terminal- Then you would go to the Akebawa Station across the city and hop on a train to Bokuro Station. Hope off and walk down the road to the first bus stop in Ibuchi. The Shuichi bus would take you to the Hamada district and then you hop on another bus and straight shot to Yoshiku. Finally, you would walk to the outskirts of Yoshiku Park where you would cross the Ōi River strait into Newer home. They lived in the middle of nowhere and that was the route they used back home. They had to have done this twice a day to go to and from school. They left Musutafu at four-o-clock in the afternoon and it is now six. A two-hour ride and they were lacking in traffic today so they were lucky to even get here when they did. He might as well spend the night at this rate.