Camp Chaos

(Hey everyone, guess what?

10K reads and 400 votes! Woohoo!

Thank you all for this!

Now let's get right into the story.)

-----------------------------------------------------

(Kendo POV)

We were all lining up when Monoma spotted some kids in Class A that were taking remedial classes. I chopped his neck to shut him up, but when I went to apologize, I saw Izuku in an outfit I hadn't seen before. He was wearing a lime green cami with two yellow stripes going straight across and brown khakis. However, he was still wearing his signature yellow backpack and red shoes, so at least that hadn't changed. What is it with that single shade of green and yellow that he likes so much? "Yo, Izuku, where'd you get all those scars?" The lightning-haired blonde asked as if reading my thoughts. "Oh, they're from Undyne. She is one intense trainer," he replied. "Dude you. are. JACKED!" Sero pointed out. "So manly, Izu-bro! Share your workout routine with me!" Kirishima complimented, Izuku nodded and pulled out a piece of paper. 'Wait they're doing this now?!' I was shocked at how they can share their training techniques like phone numbers.

Ugh, boys.

. . .

(Nobody POV)

With everyone packed up and ready to go, they loaded themselves on the bus. Izuku had brought an extra bag full of snacks and drinks just in case, some of which were in his phone's inventory. Strangely enough, Asriel was wearing his favorite striped sweater, despite the summer heat. Several people were wondering how he wasn't having a heat stroke right now.

The bus hadn't stopped moving until they reached what looked like a rest stop for large vehicles. There was some wooden fencing on the edge that kept people from falling over. Asriel had long since fallen asleep on his brother's shoulder and wasn't waking up for anything. Everyone was relieved to finally get out and some were complaining about having to use the restroom. Izuku, however, had noticed the look on Aizawa's face. He might have hidden it from everyone else behind that scarf of his, but he knew a logical ruse when he saw one. Seeing as his brother was still asleep, Izuku had opted to use the excuse of not waking him up to quietly stay on the bus, unnoticed by his peers.

His curiosity still got the better of him though, and he used PATIENCE to lower the window with a weak gravity spell so he could listen to the commotion going on outside. Todoroki had asked where class B was, which was actually a good question on his part. Apparently the "rest stop" was actually the beginning of their training. Two women appeared in cat costumes and introduced themselves as "The Wild Wild Pussycats" as a child with a funny-looking hat stood to the side. There were four members of the actual hero team. Mandalay, Pixie-Bob, Ragdoll, and Tiger, but it seemed that Ragdoll and Tiger were elsewhere. They explained that they owned the land that the students would be training on and that the camp was at the foot of the mountain.

It was at this time that the students were beginning to realize what was going on and started running back to the bus. Mandalay gained a devilish grin, "It's nine-thirty right now, kitties who don't make it by 12:30 won't get lunch!" she warned. All of the students of 1-A were bolting for safety at this point. "Sorry, everyone. But training camp... has already begun," Aizawa said "flatly", but Izuku knew very well that he was enjoying this. Pixie-Bob jumped in front of them all and latched her retractable "claws" into the soil. She used her quirk "Earth Manipulation" to create a surprise landslide that threw all the students into the forest below the rails.

Mandalay peeked over the railing to look down at the students below. "Since you guys are on private property, it's okay to use your quirks. You have three hours! Come to the facility on your own two feet. After getting through... The Beast's Forest!" Izuku faintly heard Kirishima say something along the lines of names and "Dragon Nest". After they had recovered their wits, mud monsters formed to act as enemies. That was enough motivation to get them on their feet and start making their way through. Izuku said nothing as the heroes and teachers got on the bus and watched as the other kids destroyed every monster in their path, which Izuku thought was stupid. The goal was to reach the destination, not defeat all the enemies.