Internships: Part 2

(^^^ When you get so addicted to the Undertale soundtrack that you play it on repeat for days:

So yeah, this is the stuff I listen to when I wanna feel calm or focused. Mainly when I'm playing Minecraft or writing, but it helps regardless. I also listen to it when I sleep sometimes.

I have shared my love of Undertale vibes with you, and I'll gladly do it again. The next filler chapter is getting my fav version of Home.)

----------------------------------------------------------

(Nobody POV)

Katsuki Bakugou had gone to Pro Hero: Best Jeanist's agency, merely due to the fact that he was the number 4 hero. The reason why he wasn't in the top 3 was mainly because of his destructive quirk and awful temper. All Might would not correlate with him, as he was a strength-based hero and was known for his kindness, neither of which matched Katsuki's profile. Endeavor, the number 2 hero, had a fire quirk and was equally as prideful as Bakugou, but that was exactly why they wouldn't match. Endeavor didn't want an intern who wouldn't cooperate with him, nor did he want such a hothead anywhere near his office. That would only end in destruction. Hawks had the same reasoning as Endeavor to not take Bakugou, but luckily for him, he had already chosen the Dreemur's and wasn't allowed any more than two interns. So here Bakugou was, standing in front of this denim-loving weirdo.

Best Jeanist was leaning on his desk, somehow pulling off an elegant impression. "Frankly, I don't like you," he finally spoke. "Hah?" Best jeanist rose from his desk to pose dramatically. "You chose my agency because I'm one of the top five most popular heroes, right?" he asked. "You're the one that put in an offer!" Bakugou growled. Best Jeanist put his finger to his chin. "Yeah. Recently, I've only been getting good little kids, so you were the first one in a while to strike a chord."

"I saw you at the sports festival," he said. "You were able to freely manipulate your quirk with high intensity, and had a good grasp of application as well. You have the outstanding talent already good enough to recruit as a sidekick. However, you have one fatal flaw. You believe yourself to be the strongest, and try to put that into practice not caring how it looks," he explained, pausing for a moment before continuing. "You have a ferocious nature," he claimed.

Bakugou was livid, to say the least. He was offered a spot by the number 4 pro hero, and he gets insulted, right off the bat? He was not about to let that happen. With an angry glare, he marched towards Best Jeanist, his aura threatening to explode any minute. "Did you choose me to give me a lecture-" he began, but his tantrum was abruptly interrupted by the feeling of being tightly wrapped in thin strings. Best Jeanist's quirk was string manipulation, hence why he was dressed head to toe in denim, to the point where his hero costume barely even showed half his face. He designed his hero costume to have plenty of strong materials directly at his disposal. Unfortunately, he looked absolutely ridiculous, yet charming at the same time, so it was hard to take him seriously unless he was threatening someone like he was to Bakugou right now.

"It is part of my job as a hero to correct people like you. Heroes and villains are two sides of the same coin. I'll show those glaring eyes of yours what makes someone a hero." he said cooly. "What are you trying to do?" Bakugou challenged. "Isn't it obvious? I'm educating you to become an exemplary hero," Best Jeanist replied. "The way you speak, your appearance, controlling your emotions, enforcing your morals... there are countless things to do. In the short period of a week, I will sew all of that into your body," he declared.

Bakugou only glared back at him.

. . .

Eijiro Kirishima and TetsuTestu TestuTetsu - Yes that's his real name - had both been offered a spot in the Fourth Kind agency. Their similar quirks, similar mindset, and similar appearance were very amusing, but the reason Fourth Kind had offered them an internship was their spirit. "I saw your guts at the sports festival. I like you two. However, being a hero's not so easy that you can rely on brute force alone. I will teach you that as someone with more experience." he declared. The two boys smiled in excitement.