USJ: Part 1

~3 days later~

(Nobody POV)

"For today's hero basic training it's turned into a class with three instructors along with one guest. All Might, me, and one more person. Our guest is going to be someone Nezu picked for added protection." Right as Aizawa finished talking, a suit of armor with a long red "tassel" slammed the door open, cracking the wall. It marched in, and turned towards the class, crossing its arms in a pose that was practically oozing superiority and confidence. It scanned the class for a moment, and suddenly let out a bellowing laugh.

"Fuhuhuhu! YOU PUNKS READY FOR TRAINING?!"

Asriel and Izuku looked at the guest in utter horror, "Oh no..." The class was confused for two reasons: the first being who the hell could possibly scare the top two strongest students in the class and the second being, who was this person? The two princes weren't scared of their trainer, no, they were scared of what she'd do to their classmates. The training she put on them was brutal and they didn't think their classmates would survive it.

"The name's Undyne and I'm gonna be your guys' escort for the day. I'm currently chief of the Monster Police Force or MPF for short. But don't any of you go underestimating me just 'cause I'm a cop now, I'll have you know that I used the be... CAPTAIN OF THE ROYAL GUARD!" Undyne bragged. Asriel and Izuku were stiff as boards, looking down at their desks. The few students - and Aizawa - were now extremely scared of this person, and concerned about what they did to make these two so scared of her.

A plain-faced boy with straight black hair held up his hand. "You with the black hair, what's your question?"

"My name is Sero Hanta and my question... um, what are we going to do today?" Sero asked, lowering his hand. "Good question. Teach, I think you can take the lead from here," Undyne said, gesturing to Aizawa. Aizawa gave a curt nod and stepped back to the podium."Right, so to answer your question, we'll be doing Rescue Training. We will be covering disasters, shipwrecks, and everything in between," Aizawa explained.

As soon as they heard this, Asriel and Izuku sighed in relief while everyone else burst with excitement. "Hey. I'm not done." Aizawa said with his casual I'm-dead-inside tone, once again gaining the attention of the whole class. "You can decide if you want to wear your costumes this time," he said, pressing a button to reveal square cases with numbers on them, each correlating with their corresponding student. "The training will take place off-campus so we're taking a bus. That is all. Start getting ready." Aizawa walked out of the classroom, Undyne clanking behind.

...

(Asriel POV)

When everyone had finally come out, I noticed that Bakugou was wearing his gym uniform. I saw that Kirishima guy walk up to him and ask him about it, and Bakuou -being Bakugou- told him to go away. Kirishima -being Kirishima- just laughed it off and kept pestering him. Suddenly we all heard a loud whistle and looked over to see Ilda with a metal whistle in his mouth. I felt bad for Koda and Jirou who held on to their ears, wincing in pain. Maybe I should get them some earplugs as a gift of friendship? That would be a good way to get closer to them since I don't know them very well.

"Class 1-A, gather round! Form two lines by your student numbers in order to make the boarding process go smoothly!" Ilda shouted. Izuku who was standing beside me the whole time gave a nervous chuckle. "Ilda sure is taking this whole Class Rep thing way too seriously." I laughed as well, only partially regretting giving him the position. When the alarm went off three days ago, he helped calm all the students down and help the injured students, I thought that it was amazing. I may be a prince, but I'll never have that kind of attitude. So with those thoughts in mind, I gave the title of Class Rep to Ilda and Yaoyorozu remained the Vice Rep.