Break-in and Class representative

(Nobody POV)

It was the third day of school and Asriel had finally gotten used to the thought as he was calmly humming a tune on their way to school. When they got to the gates they were greeted with a swarm of reporters blocking their path. One pointed to the two boys and shouted, "Hey! Aren't you two the princes of the underground? Are you trying to be heroes? What's it like learning at UA? What are your opinions about having All Might as your teacher?" The reporter asked, going a mile a minute. Luckily, due to Izuku's old habit of muttering, he was able to understand her. So he stepped in front of his frazzled brother to respond.

"Yes, yes, an interesting experience, and I, personally, think he is a better hero than a teacher. He brought flashcards to hero class, so I assume he has a bad memory. Now, me and my brother need to get to class." Satisfied with his answer, the reporter ran off to pester another poor student. Izuku took that chance to drag his brother through the crowd and past the gates. A few seconds later they heard a loud CLANG and turned around to see the gates had closed. Apparently, a reporter tried to get in and the UA barrier stopped them.

"Woah, UA has barriers? Not as cool as magic, but that's to be expected with how little humans actually know about it." Izuku said curiously, "Man, I feel kinda trapped now," Asriel said, hanging his head. "Hey, don't worry Azzy. It's made to protect, not to imprison. Nobody's gonna hurt us, I'll make sure of it," Izuku said. Asriel looked over to his brother with a nervous smile, and then laughed at the overconfident pose he was striking. He looked like Undyne and Papyrus when they were bragging about how cool they were. That pose always made him feel better, due to it being such a silly pose.

"Hehe Okay Izu, I know you're strong. Let's head to class before we're late."

. . .

As soon as they walked in the door, Ilda began to scold them for their tardiness. "WHERE HAVE YOU TWO BEEN? CLASS IS ABOUT TO START AND YOU CAN'T-" He was interrupted by Uraraka who had jumped in front of him. "Hey, Izuku! Those reporters were crazy huh? I'm glad you two are alright," she stated absentmindedly. "Thanks, Izu managed to shoo them away. Man, I couldn't do anything it was so scary," Asriel said with a shudder.

"Bonus points for staying calm by the way, Dreemur" Aizawa said, startling the group with his sudden appearance, Aside from Izuku who was used to Sans popping out of nowhere.

"You really enjoy scaring your students don't you?" Izuku asked knowingly. Sans always loved appearing behind people, especially Alphys who got spooked every time. Izuku quickly took a liking to the pranked and learned the art of silent steps for that reason alone. It also seems to have come in handy as he was the only one who noticed Aizawa. He chose not to say anything because he wanted to see the others get spooked; as expected, it was very entertaining.

"Great, another silent scarer. Looks like you and Sans have a new friend, Izu" Asriel said sarcastically. Aizawa raised a brow while Izuku just chuckled in amusement. Asriel sighed knowing that he had, yet another, prankster to keep a lookout for. Sans with his childish jokes, Izuku with his clever pranks, and now his teacher who seemed to enjoy scaring kids.

Aizawa shifted back into his I-need-to-sleep-for-three-days act and closed his eyes. "I'm going to give you all until I open my eyes to get seated, or it'll be a 5-page essay on obedience to whoever I catch not seated."  After a moment he opened his eyes to see everyone seated, Izuku being the only relaxed one in the room. Oh, he's gonna fix that real quick. "Good, now before we begin class, I need you all to do something."

Everyone in the class, aside from Bakugou and Izuku, tensed immediately. They had become very aware of Aizawa's harsh teaching methods and were expecting a ruthless pop quiz. "You need to pick a class representative." There was a brief moment of silence before the class erupted with 'I'll do it's and 'Pick me's before Ilda caught everyone's attention by shouting, "Everyone, I believe that the best way for us to decide the class representative is to do so democratically with a vote!"