USJ: Part 2

(Finally got the motivation for this. I got my art and game recharge and I'm ready to stop procrastinating.)
----------------------------------------------------------

~Previously~

...

"I wonder if he'll come if we kill a few kids?"

----------------------------------------------------------

(Izuku POV)

"What? Villains? No way... there's no way they could get into a hero school!" Kirishima said, fear evident in his voice. "Thirteen-sensei, what about the trespasser sensors?" Momo asked. Thirteen looked up, presumably towards the sensors, "We have them, of course, but..." she said trailing off. Todoroki spoke up for the first time ever, "Did they only appear here, or around the whole building? Either way, if the sensors are not responding, that means they have someone with a quirk that can do that," he explained.

"Thirteen, start the evacuation. Try calling the school. If these villains have something to counteract the sensors, then they most likely have someone with a radio-wave-type quirk," Aizawa explained, walking towards the stairs. "Kaminari, try contacting the school with your quirk, too," he commanded. I was worried about him facing this many enemies alone, and that strange muscly bird looks pretty dangerous too. "Aizawa, let me help. We both know that quirks don't stand a chance against magic," I told him, though it sound more like a demand. "Which is exactly why I'm here, punk. You call for help with your other phone," Undyne said, summoning a spear.

The "other phone" was the magic phone I got from mom. She asked Dr.Gaster for one, who then assigned the task to Alphys because she was the mechanic. Now I go to her when I need tech help, or whenever I wanna learn some lessons on mechanics. I pulled out my phone and sent a message to the group chat Alphys made, the response was immediate. "Okay, I sent it! Dad is calling the heroes for backup just in case... mom called him a coward," I told her. She laughed and gave me a thumbs up. "Alright, now get out of here!" she commanded, refocusing on the villains.

"We're leaving it to you, Thirteen," Undyne said as she and Aizawa jumped into battle. Aizawa was surprisingly good in hand-to-hand combat against multiple enemies, but nowhere near as amazing as Undyne who was currently beating the ever-loving shit out of anyone who tried to attack them, and went even harder on people who almost got the jump on Aizawa. As they were fighting the villains off, Asriel and I attacked the door to create an escape; however, the surprising density of the door only created a small opening for the students. It was still big enough for two students so we allowed this to be enough. "C'mon guys we need to go!"

Hearing our call, Thirteen gathered all the students and began the evacuation. As they were running to the door, another purple swirl blocked their path. "I won't let you," it said because apparently, portals can talk now. "It's nice to meet you. We are the League Of Villains. Apologies for our rudeness, but we have invited ourselves into the home of the heroes, UA High School in order to have All Might, the Symbol of Peace, take his last breath," it explained with surprising elegance and chivalry. 'Wait, they are after All Might, so we aren't the target?'

"I believe All Might should have been here. Has there been some kind of change? Well, no matter, I still have a role to play," he said, expanding himself to further intimidate us. I heard a soft click and noticed Thirteen preparing an attack. "Thirteen don't attack! He's a portal he'll use your quirk against you!" I shouted. Thirteen stopped in time, but the mist man didn't. However, before he could do anything Bakugou and Kirishima attacked at the same time. "Did you consider that you'd get beat by us before you did it?" 'THOSE IDIOTS!! WHAT ARE THEY THINKING?!'