Battle training and Karma

(Before we start, I would like to say... drawing is exhausting.  I also needed to read a few stories to remember the timeline of what happened so some more procrastination. Anyways, enjoy the chapter!)

----------------------------------------------------------

(Nobody POV)

"Hey Izu," Asriel called, leaning forward onto his desk, "Who do you think will be teaching this class?"

"Dunno," Izuku said to his brother. Most of the class was buzzing with excitement, this was the class they were waiting for, Heroics. The brothers were surprised by how early the class was, but chalked it up to excitement for the upcoming class. Unfortunately for them, the teacher had yet to arrive so they were left to kill time by themselves. It was school policy that the teacher's name was not to be paired with their class until the first official day of classes started, so nobody knew who the teacher was until they got to class.

"I AM HERE!" a familiar voice announced, "Coming through the door like a hero!" All Might boomed as he strutted into the classroom. "Woah it's All Might!" the brunette shouted. "Hey, that's his silver age costume!" A red-haired shark boy pointed out. "I can't believe All Might is going to teach us," a purple-haired girl said.

"Welcome to Foundational Hero Studies, one of the more important classes you will be taking here in UA. Think of of it as Heroing 101!" All Might said, placing his hand on his hips, "I am excited to see all of you young aspiring heroes, but now isn't the time for formalities, it's time to put on the hero you sent in," He pressed a button to reveal a giant box with 20 suit boxes in it. "These were made by the support course to match your quirks and abilities. Now, put them on and head to Ground Beta. Get to it! We don't have all day." All Might said before zooming off.

Asriel and Izuku were the first to make it to the training grounds. All Might stood there awkwardly, waiting with the two boys as the other students got dressed. All Might started fidgeting with his hands nervously, "So... what's your favorite color?" Izuku coughed into his hand in an attempt to hold back a laugh. Asriel gave him a short glare before turning to All Might. "We like yellow" Asriel responded with a warm smile. "Ah! I like yellow as well..." Izuku was struggling to keep his composure at this point.

A few minutes later the students trickled out, ending the awkward tension. "Woah! You two look so cool!" The brown-haired girl said. Izuku was wearing a green hoodie with a yellow hem, and a white undershirt with the deltarune on it. His light brown shorts had a small later strap to hold his gun, the gun of JUSTICE. On his hands were orange gloves with a black heart in the center, the gloves of BRAVERY. His usual red shoes were replaced with blue boots, the shoes of INTEGRITY. Around his neck hung the golden locket Asriel gave him for his birthday, which he now wears all the time. "Thanks. You know, I never got your name. I'm Izuku Dreemur," Izuku said. "Oh, I'm Ochaco Uraraka. Nice to meet you, Dreemur!" she said. "Ah, just call me Izuku. It'll get confusing when you meet my brother." he said with a relaxed smile.

" he said with a relaxed smile