Attack on Hosu and Stain

(Enjoy more calming music to write/read to. It really inspires the imagination.

You are welcome!)

--------------------------------------------------------

(Author POV)

Hawks had taken the brothers to the nearest train station in hopes of speeding up the journey to Hosu. It was pretty far out and the train itself wouldn't get there until nightfall, but it was certainly faster than flying or running. Besides, if they did end up coming across the Hero Killer while patrolling the area (checking on Ilda) then they would need all the energy they can get. Unfortunately, Izuku and Asriel didn't get a chance to rest, as they were doing their best to keep fans from crowding Hawks and risk getting his wings hurt. Eventually, people calmed down enough for the boys to take a seat, but they were only allowed a few minutes of rest before people started getting loud about something else.

"Hey, look over there! A building just exploded!" "Where?" "What's going on?" "You're right, there's smoke!" "A fire?" people were saying. Hawks' feathers were ruffling, which meant danger was near. "Passengers, please hold onto your seats." a female voice said through the intercom. "Everyone get down!" Hawks shouted. However, it was too late as a hero came crashing through the wall. Only seconds later, a strange creature with four dead eyes and ghostly pale skin slammed onto the hero and pulled back the now open wall. "Nomu!" Asriel shouted, getting into a battle stance. "Kid, get down!" Hawks shouted as he jumped into the fray. Jumping on the seats, he sent out feathers to attack the Nomu and managed to push it off the fallen hero before he tackled the creature and sped straight into another building. "Hawks!" Izuku shouted.

"What's-" Izuku started, "-going on?" Asriel finished. Looking outside the giant hole in the wall that Hawks left out of, they saw a large orange glow in the distance.

Fire.

Off in the distant glow, bright flames burned higher and higher as the sound of innocent civilians' cries echoed through the air louder and louder. 9 were dead, 13 were injured, and some had yet to be proven of either status. Nomus were running rampant and destroying everything in their path. One had arms for wings, like a pterodactyl, and the other was tall and thin, but still had a good amount of muscle to it. Maniacal laughter rang through the air, as a villain covered in hands stood atop a water tower, shaking with euphoria. "This is good! Let's make it flashy!" he cheered, increasing his hysteria. 

(Narrator POV)

"What did you say? A villain attack?" Manual said into his intercom. "Tenya, let's go!" he commanded, running towards the orange glow in the distance. Even though they were quite a ways away, they could still feel the heat. The smell of ash and death grew stronger with every step they took, making Ilda want to run away. However, even if he came to Hosu to claim his revenge on Stain, he still came to UA to be a hero. And so he followed Manual into the flames.

Hotter, hotter, hotter, the fire burned. So hot, it burns, it's scalding, it's boiling, it hurts. But Ilda shall persevere, he has no choice after all. People are in danger and he needs to help. When they arrived on site, the smoke was suffocating and the screams were deafening, but the heroes must persevere. Ilda was filled with fear and his instincts screamed to run alongside the frenzied civilians, but he couldn't. Manual had assigned him the task of using his quirk to help people get to safety, which he shamefully obliged. Ilda believed that he should be fighting villains like the aspiring hero he was, but rescue was a part of heroics too if the USJ was anything to go by. No matter how loud his instincts were, be it the fire or the Nomus that caused their panic, he ignored them for the sake of the civilians.