Sports Festival and Bakugou

(Okay, here we go! It's time for some feelings and chaos!

Enjoy!)

----------------------------------------------

(Author POV)

The ones who made it into the next round were Izuku, Asriel, Ilda, Kosei, Tokoyami. Ashido, Bakugou, and Kirishima. Kirishima had outlasted Monoma's quirk and defeated him as soon as Monoma went over his limit. Naturally, Monoma got huffy and lectured him about "caring for your own classmates before worrying about someone else's," which confused Kirishima. Monoma refused to explain "if you're too blind to see it". Kirishima got the feeling that he was missing something important, and took Monoma's advice to pay close attention to his classmates.

The next few matches were fairly normal. Kosei was paired up against Ilda and he managed to win when Ilda tried to push him out of bounds, but he pulled a Todoroki and created a barrier as a foothold to flip Ilda out last second. Asriel had used his fire magic to scare Dark Shadow back until Tokoyami resigned, giving Asriel the win. Bakugou got paired up with Kirishima and kept blasting him until Kirishima reached his limit and was knocked unconscious, once again bulldozing his way through the competition.

"And that's the final four!" Present Mic screamed.

. . .

It was time for the semi-finals and the pairs were going to be Kosei against Izuku, and Bakugou against Asriel. The end of these two was rather predictable but was amazing regardless. Kosei already knew he was out of his league on this one, but told Izuku that he wanted to go out with a bang rather than just run away, which Izuku understood. The fight started with Izuku filling his shoelaces with INTEGRITY. Izuku ran around Kosei as the other made multiple barriers, and every time Izuku tried to attack, he would get blocked. Izuku had eventually held off on trying to attack and opted to memorize the placement of the barriers, as they were invisible to the naked eye.

At first, it was difficult, considering they would disappear after a few seconds so he couldn't bounce off them more than once, but he realized that the barriers were always placed in whatever direction Kosei was facing. Every time Kosei made a barrier, he would make an 'o' with his mouth and his cheeks would puff up before flattening. Izuku had tried to outright attack the barriers but deemed it useless and a waste of energy so he just kept bouncing off the barriers. After about ten minutes, Kosei was having trouble breathing so Izuku took this chance to rush him out of bounds, winning the match. Izuku had already been informed of his friend's asthma so he took Kosei to Recovery Girl, just in case.

Asriel's match was a lot more interesting. Asriel knew very well just how weak Bakugou was compared to him, but he also knew that hitting too hard might kill him, so he opted to toy with his prey again. "Ah, now here's a familiar sight~" Asriel teased, angering Bakugou further. Asriel had been dodging Bakugou's attacks for a while now, and Bakugou's seemingly never-ending attacks just got more and more animalistic. At first, they were organized and graceful, but they slowly began to resemble a feral dog at some point and even dipped into a wild animal sometimes.

Whenever Asriel got too far away for Bakugou's liking, Bakugou would blast himself into closer proximity. And every time Asriel redirected his attacks, Bakugou would use his other hand to blast himself back into the fight. So far, Asriel was just straight up humiliating the angry pomeranian, and people were torn between laughing at the bully or feeling bad for him. Finally, after ten whole minutes of blasting and dodging, Bakugou stopped and stared. He was clearly tired, as his shoulders were slouched, he was sweating profusely, and he was panting heavily.

"You're hands are shaking, Kachan-" "SHUT UP! DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Bakugou angrily interrupted, now shooting out bigger explosions. "Oh?~ And why is that? Are you still holding onto my big brother-" Asriel asked. Bakugou swung his head around, trying to spot the goat-child. However, he quickly realized his mistake... he didn't look up. "Ka~chan?" Asriel landed behind him, summoning a bright ball of magic, and blasted him into the wall of the arena with a flurry of fire and ash that exploded from the tiny ball of light.