Declaration and Debut

(Only true fans will understand the meme. And I know they will laugh. You're welcome.

I have so little motivation but here we go!)

--------------------------------------------------------

~~~Previously~~~

A Nomu had escaped being beaten by a hero and was speeding towards the group. "GET DOWN!" Hawks yelled, snapping Izuku out of his thoughts. But it was too late, the winged Nomu latched its claws into Izuku's shoulders, and blasted off into the sky.

"IZUKU!"

~~~Present~~~

(Izuku POV)

The clawed feet of the Nomu was digging deep into my flesh. 'I can't move my arms, but my legs are still fine, which leaves me with options. I can burn it with my fire, but this thing doesn't seem to have a soul so magic attacks might not work on this... but didn't my knife work on the USJ Nomu? So that means pure SOUL magic is the way to go. I can summon my shoes to attack it, or I can summon a shield to stop it. But with the current situation, I have a chance of missing both of those and I don't have much energy right now after that fight with Stain. So that leaves... Capture!'

"ASRIEL! PLATFORMS ON MY COMMAND!" I screamed out. I summoned PERSEVERANCE once more and wrapped it in purple strings. Willing it to tighten, the strings followed my command and wrapped the winged creature in a suffocating cacoon of magic. The loss of its ability to fly caused us to freefall. With a strong, unboosted, kick to the shin, it let me go. "NOW!" I yelled, bending my knees to brace for impact. A bright white star materialized beneath me and I landed with a roll, jumping off and onto the next platform. With one final jump, I safely made it to the ground, Nomu still bound tightly beneath me.

"Thanks, Azzy. Great work," I praised. "Mind giving me a quick patch job? I'm a bit winded," I asked, doing my best to give a smile. He obliged, crying as he scolded me for not paying attention and getting hurt. I couldn't help but laugh at him. "It's not funny, Izu! You got hurt! You can't even move your arms!" he cried. "Sorry, sorry. I know it's not funny, I just... couldn't help laughing at how nice it feels when you worry about me," I told him. He pouted for a moment before looking away. "Of course, I'd worry, dummy. I always worry about you. You need to take better care of yourself, ya know?" I nodded. "Thanks, Azzy. Love you too," I said, gently smiling at the warmth wrapping around my shoulders. He had already finished healing me, so he was just hugging me now as we sat on the ground. His fur was always so warm.

While Asriel was comforting me, he got the extra pleasure of getting compliments for being able to make the life-saving spur-of-the-moment decision and a few more comments about his healing magic. I looked over to check on Stain and he was glaring down at the Nomu. I smiled at his protective aura, but that soon faded into fear when I felt a tug on my soul. The Nomu broke free of the strings. I figured that magic wouldn't be as effective on a soulless creature, but I had at least expected it to last a long enough to be properly contained!

Nobody had any time to react as the Nomu came barreling towards me once more. And adding to that fear was the sudden movement of Stain as he pulled out a hidden knife and cut his restraints. "This society full of fake heroes..." he began, shedding the ropes that wrapped around him as he dashed straight for it. The wind broke with ease as his footsteps softly tapped the ground, barely loud enough to hear. "...and the criminals who wave their power around idly..." He threw the small blade at the Nomu's eye and caught a bit of the gushing blood in his mouth, paralyzing the Nomu. He ripped the knife out of its eye and stabbed the brain, slaying the grey creature. "... should all be purged," he claimed. Ripping his knife out of the brain and splattering blood everywhere, he then tried to stand but seemed to be having difficulty and resorted to leaning on my shoulder. Despite the chill that ran down my spine as he leaned on me for support, I didn't dare move. And luckily, neither did Asriel. "This is all to create a more just society!"