All For One

(Izuku POV)

"WE ARE HERE!"

All Might stood menacingly in front of the villains that he threw across the room, completely ignoring me who was huddling in the corner behind a poorly timed shield I made a second too late. I was now covered in scrapes and bruises from the massive onslaught of debris that went flying everywhere from his "entrance". The other heroes were in the doorway, watching this go down. Kamui shot out his branches, pinning everyone to the walls, including me. Wonderful, now I have to go home and explain the splinters and rashes obtained from suffocation via a tree.

Mom's gonna give these guys the tongue-lashing of a lifetime when she hears what happened.

Dabi tried to burn the branches off but was kicked in the head by a small old man in a yellow cape and knocked unconscious. Kamui opened the door to reveal an entire police force, and then announced that Endeavor and a few other heroes were outside, preventing any escape. Finally, All Might turned to me, still hiding behind a shield and tied to the wall.  "I'm sure you were scared. You did well bearing it. I'm sorry, but It's fine now young man!" he assured. Before I could say anything, Kamui brought me from the wall and over to the heroes as if he was merely rescuing me from the situation and totally didn't attack me. I succeeded in holding back my rage and managed to keep my mouth shut.

Shigaraki ordered Kurogiri to get the Nomus, but apparently, they had all been destroyed. He was about to portal us all out of there when a thick, red vine pierced his chest and he fell down. Magne panicked, thinking that Kurogiri was dead. Edgeshot appeared behind the counter and explained that he knocked him unconscious by "playing with his insides". I didn't hear much after that, as I was panicking about the implications of what just happened. I squirmed in the branches' tight hold, trying to get out. Whether I wanted to get to Kurogiri or get out of there was hard to decide because of my fuzzy mind and racing heart.

There was the sound of shouting and then splashing. Black sludge burst out of thin air and spawned two Nomu into the battle. More sludge appeared on the other side of the small room and on the ceiling, dropping four more Nomus to fight the heroes. Just as the heroes got into battle mode, a twisted feeling in my gut swirled and then exploded out of my mouth like a geyser. The black consumed me and everything went dark.

I shut my eyes, willing the fear and pain to leave, and just like that it was gone. I slumped to the floor, delirious and unsteady. I coughed out the last of the sludge, only to realize that there was none; just an awful taste in my mouth. "Sorry, Dreemur," a voice said. I heard more splashing and blinked away the blur in my vision to see the rest of the League. "You failed again, huh, Tomura? Don't be discouraged, you can try again. I brought back your associates, as well as your new ally. You were right in believing that he is an important piece."

I manage to tear my eyes away from the man in the suit and look over the group. Spinner had a limp and Kurogiri was lying face down on the floor. I quickly run over to the others, shoving a bar of chocolate into Spinner's hands and dropping next to Kurogiri. I look him over, searching for any fatal wounds. His breathing and heart rate are stable, so he isn't in any danger yet; which is good because that means we don't need to worry about any strokes in the near future. I softly run my hand down his spine and feel a joint out of place in the cervical portion of his spine. I'm no chiropractor, but with what Edgeshot said, and what I'm feeling right now, I can tell that his internal organs were so twisted that they dislocated a vertebra in his spinal cord and paralyzed him.

"He isn't unconscious, just paralyzed." A collective sigh of relief went through the group and "Sensei" tilted his head. I was about to heal Kurogiri but the sound of something soaring through the air in our direction stopped me. "Sensei" quickly raised his hands and caught a fully-powered punch by All Might, the shockwave of it blowing us all back. "I'll have you return everything, All For One!" Ah, so he does have a name. "Will you kill me again, All Might?" 'Again'?