End of Internships and Dangerous People

(Ok so in the second chapter of the story, I posted a vote about ships, and I just remembered some other ships and I wanted to add another favorite of mine to the list. So if you support ShinDeku go back and vote on that, if not, then you can ignore this.

I also wanna know what other ships you guys are interested in so leave a comment on this sentence to let me know so I can make a chapter dedicated to ships.

I'll go back and delete the comments and vote list so we can revote on a single chapter instead of the author's notes cuz not everybody reads those.

Alright, back to the story!)

--------------------------------------------------------

(Nobody POV)

It had been two days and Izuku was finally back at the agency. Everyone welcomed him back and the receptionist gave him the fruit basket and coffee they had prepared for him. He appreciated the coffee more than anything because, despite all the rest and recovery he got, he was still exhausted and hungry. He started snacking on a few chocolate-dipped strawberries on his way to the elevator and moved on to some cantaloupe as soon as he got in. By the time he reached the top floor, all the fruit was gone and a few of the workers had giggled at him for eating it so quickly. The elevator opened and he started drinking his coffee, still carrying the empty basket.

Upon entering the office, he was met with a giggling Asriel that was quickly followed by laughter from Hawks. "Did you like the fruit basket, Angel?" Hawks teased, but Izuku was still groggy and merely hummed in response. He set the basket down on one of the tables and threw his empty coffee cup in the recycling bin. Most of the supplies in Hawks' agency were recyclable or biodegradable, so Izuku kept the basket in case of other gifts that might come his way. "You got a little something on your face there, kiddo." Izuku wiped a thumb across his cheek and sure enough, there was chocolate surrounding his mouth. He grabbed a nearby napkin and wiped off the remains of his breakfast.

"Well, at least we don't have to worry about you skipping breakfast, Izu," Asriel joked. Izuku stretched, ignoring the joke, and reached for his share of the paperwork only for it to be snatched away by Asriel. "Nope! It's my turn to do paperwork. You're going on patrol today, remember?" Asriel reminded him. Izuku, who was finally starting to wake up, perked up at Asriel's words. Izuku had nearly forgotten about the text Hawks sent him yesterday. Izuku was asleep when Hawks sent the message, so he just agreed without thinking and went back to sleep.

"Ah... right... patrol," Izuku muttered. He knew that debuting as Angel was going to get him a lot of attention, especially since he was the one who took down Stain, but he could only hope that he wouldn't be crowded by fans on his first patrol. "Well, good luck with your paperwork, Azzy. Make sure to call me if you need any help," Izuku told him. "Hey! I may not be good at law stuff, but organizing your documents is my specialty!" Asriel huffed. "Okay, okay, I'll leave you alone," Izuku said, waving off Asriel's pouting face. "Get out of here, you two!" Asriel whined, shooing them both out of the office. "Haha, okay okay, we're going! No need to push!" Izuku laughed. Hawks laughed along and strutted out of the office.

. . .

"Alright Angel, you ready to head out?" Hawks asked. Izuku nodded, now fully equipped in his hero costume. He had some toy weapons on his outfit that resembled his magic ones so it looked like he had them equipped at all times, that way he didn't have to waste any of his magic. A small cyan toy knife was strapped to his arm, a yellow air gun was in a holster, and he was wearing some orange gloves with a black heart on them. None of them did any realm damage to anyone and the worst the airsoft gun could do was stun an enemy. The gloves had some grip pads on them that helped with climbing and grappling. And the knife had a small taser attached to the tip so he could shock anyone he "stabs". They still functioned as weapons but didn't do any actual damage unless he wanted them to. So if the weapons were ever stolen, they would only do about as much damage as a child's toy should anyone but him try to use them.