New Enemies and "War"

(I was thinking about the age difference between Izuku and Co. and I felt the need to list the oldest to the youngest so people knew who was oldest. They are all currently 15 years old.

1. Papyrus & Sans: May 5th
2. Izuku: July 15th
3. Asriel: August 18th

So yeah, Sans and Papyrus are twins but I'm making Sans older by a few minutes cuz he needs to have the role of "big brother". I probably should've explained this sooner, but here ya go. :)

Anyway, let's get to the story, shall we?)

----------------------------------------------------------

(Nobody POV)

The day had finally come to an end and the students were packing up to leave when Uraraka squealed in surprise. "Wh...wh-what's going on?!" she shouted. The students turned their attention to the door which was currently blocked by a herd of students. Ilda turned to them, stiff as always, "What business do you have with 1-A?" he asked, chopping his hands. "D-do you need something?" Asriel stuttered, making a few students in the crowd turn a bright red.

'AN ANGEL?!' they all thought simultaneously.

Bakugou - who Izuku had almost, once again, forgotten existed - stormed towards the front of the classroom not fazed by the commotion in the slightest. "They're scouting out the enemy, dumbass," Bakugou stated as if it was the most obvious thing in the universe. "THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL MY BABY BROTHER?!" Izuku shouted in rage while Asriel puffed his cheeks into a childish pout, once again flustering all the students from his sheer cuteness. "We survived a villain attack so they're here to size up the enemy," he continued. "HEY! DON'T IGNORE ME!" Izuku yelled, still demanding an apology that would probably never come.

(Izuku POV)

"Move it, extras!" Bakugou 'threatened', ruby-red eyes glaring at the crowd. "Stop calling people 'extras' just because you don't know them!" Ilda reprimanded. "I came here to see what the famous class 1-A was like, but you guys seem pretty arrogant. Are all the hero course students like this?" a purple-haired insomniac stated, slowly making his way through the crowd.

'Okay, first Bakugou, now this guy?! What's with people insulting my brother today?!' I thought, holding back the urge to punch both of them. "Did you know that there are quite a few people who are in Gen Ed because they couldn't make it into the hero course? Those of us who didn't make it have a chance to be transferred into the hero course based on our performance," he explained, scratching the back of his head while wearing a face that could rival Aizawa's. "And they can also transfer people out of the hero course for that very same reason," he continued.

"I came here to say that even if you're in the hero course if you keep being cocky, I'll knock you off your feet. This is a declaration of war." he proclaimed in a menacing tone.

I lost my cool when he said "war". I was already working my ass off just to keep the peace between the monsters and humans stable, and now I have to keep the peace between my class and the rest of the school? I was not happy. Not. At. All. I shoved Bakugou out of the way, receiving a curse out of him, and stood face to face with this jerk. "Alright first off, this is our class bully, so just ignore everything he says," I said, pointing to the now screeching pomeranian. "Second, what gives you the right to call us, especially my brother, "arrogant" when you don't even know anything about us? You're not a judge, so stop pretending that you are," I said, scolding his careless and rude behavior.

"And lastly, if you want to declare war, always know your enemy's abilities. I may be the ambassador of monsters, but I am still just a quirkless child, and I am given no respect or authority of any kind because of this. To the humans, I'm just another punching bag that they can use for their own amusement. If that's what I am to you, then you made the greatest mistake by underestimating me. I'll make sure you eat those words, ya hear?" I said in an equally menacing tone.