Entrance exam and Confrontation

Before this chapter starts, I would like to throw a shoutout to Snails4Lifee for their help on this chapter. Go say hi!

----------------------------------------------------------

(Asriel POV)

Standing in front of the gate, I faintly wonder if it's all real. Izuku snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Hey, Az, cmon or we'll miss the exam," he said. "A-ah, right, let's go!" I say walking towards the auditorium. As we were walking we talked about what kind of heroes we thought would be here, and I noticed a spiky blonde-haired boy glaring at us. I thought it was strange but shrugged it off, for now, they're probably just trying to intimidate other contestants.

When we made it to the auditorium, I noticed the spiky-haired blonde was staring again. Izuku looks really nervous, he never did like the spotlight. At that moment a blue-haired boy started yelling. "Excuse me, sir, but you said there were four robots but the brochure only said three. If this is a mistake, this is a disgrace to UA's name," he said. 'Well, that was extremely rude," I thought to myself. "And you, the green-haired boy-" 'What does this guy  have against Izu?!' I mentally shouted. "-if you aren't going to pay attention, you should leave this place at once! If you plan on slacking, then you don't deserve to be a hero!" he scolded.

'This guy's ticking me off!' "Hey! I don't know what you have against my brother, but you're the only one not paying attention! Not only were you being rude by interrupting the poor man, but you also accused someone you don't know of not paying attention?! You're the one not paying attention if you didn't read the back which clearly explains the final robot and point system! So quit being a hypocritical jerk and SIT DOWN!" I shouted. Luckily, before I could get any angrier, the announcer spoke up. "OKAY EXAMINEE 1763 AND 1711, LET'S ALL CALM DOWN! TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION, THE FOURTH ROBOT GIVES ZERO POINTS AND IS JUST AN OBSTACLE SO JUST AVOID IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN!" the announcer explained.

And with that, the exam continued without any more disruptions. Me and Izuku were separated into different exam sites to keep us from working with people we know. Izuku seemed to understand but I was kinda sad to not be with Izuku. We wished each other good luck and went to our exam sites. I waited at the entrance for it to begin and looked around at the other contestants. Some seemed nervous, some seemed excited, a few looked confident... oh look there's that blond creep from earlier.

"STAAARRRTT!" the announcer shouted. Welp, time to get this party started.

----------------------------------------------------------

~~~(Time Skip to 2 weeks later)~~~

The exam results finally came in! I have no doubt that we passed, but I'm worried they might turn us down because of me being a monster and Izuku being quirkless. Izuku might have forgotten how the humans treated him - something I'm grateful for sometimes - but I haven't. Not all humans are kind to monsters, and quirkless people are hated too. It may be a hero school with a zero-bullying tolerance policy, but that won't stop the looks and whispers. I know Izuku can stand up for himself, but I can't help but worry. I remember how he used to beat himself up because of how horribly humans treated him. I don't want to see him fall apart again, so I'll do my best to comfort him if this goes wrong. 

Izuku and I opened our letters and decided to take turns, we decided that I would go first. I clicked the button on the top and a hologram appeared and a man with dark hair, a dark outfit, and a white scarf showed up. "Hello there, Asriel Dreemur, I am Shota Aizawa and I'm going to give you the results of your exam. You passed the written test with a 98 and got 140 points in the physical. You might think you got 90 points, but there was a hidden point system. When you helped the other contestants, you earned Hero Points. You got 50 extra points for rescuing and helping other contestants. I wanted to be the one to congratulate you on getting accepted into UA. You will be placed in the 1-A Hero course. Welcome to Your Hero Academia!" I was now crying with tears of happiness. I made it!