Back to School and Announcement

(Memes for the soul)

----------------------------------------------------------

~~~3 weeks later~~~

School was officially back in session, and the two Dreemurs had woken up an hour earlier knowing very well that Gaster would charge them for being late. They could not wait to see one of their other classmates fall victim to the puzzle trap, or at the very least Aizawa because that man is never on time to class. Their excitement was comparable to that of their very first day at UA. With their clothes on, supplies ready, and bellies filled, they ran out the door and off to school.

Getting to class early was always an exciting thing when it came to Gaster because the new professor was always his favorite, regardless of his strict teaching. He loved it, even more, when someone else was caught in his trap. It was always a treat to watch for the Izuku and Gaster. Asriel was calmly unpacking his thing while Izuku had already gotten ready and was seated patiently.

It was 30 minutes before class started when the students began trickling in. They were chatting and buzzing about the news still making a fuss about the USJ. By the time Ilda had finally made it to class, everyone was already seated. Izuku found it surprising that Ilda of all people was last. Luckily for him, he was just barely on time, so no punishments for him. However, the same couldn't be said for Aizawa as the newly upgraded, automatic door closed in his face. He watched as the already bone-tired man let out a deep sigh and pull out his ID to unlock the door only for it to be denied and have to solve the puzzle.

It took all of Izuku's strength not to laugh at the poor man as he managed to get in after the seventh try. He loved his Uncle Gaster so much right now, and he was cherishing each and every moment of this as he hid his phone once the teacher finally got in.

He was sending that to Gaster for sure.

. . .

(Aizawa POV)

'Curse you, Gaster! Nezu is never going to let me live this down! I know you made these to teach the children how to be on time, but why torture the teachers as well?!' I thought, finally opening the door after the seventh try. I stood at the podium and look over the pool of students, trying to see anyone who had their phones out or if any of them were laughing at me. Only two students had seen my struggle, however only one of them felt sorry for me. The youngest Dreemur, Asriel, was signing an apology, a good thing I learned sign language. I should add that to the lesson plans. The oldest Dreemur, Izuku, was looking towards me with a face of expectancy like he was waiting for me to speak, but the look in his eyes told me he was laughing on the inside. Bastard.

"Alright, listen up. The UA sports festival is drawing near."

Kirishima was cheering about it being a normal school event when Kaminari cut him off. "Wait-" he started, but Jirou finished his statement before he got the chance. "Is it okay to have a sports festival so soon after the villains snuck inside?" she asked. "What if they attack us again?" The class was slowly beginning to murmur worries and concerns. "UA is trying to show the public that our student's safety is secured by holding the event. Security will be strengthened to five times what it was before so the parents can rest easy knowing that it's safe. Above all, the sports festival is the perfect chance to get Pro Heroes to notice you. It's not an event that can be canceled by a few villains," I said, easing their worries.

"Our sports festival is one of Japan's biggest events. In the past, the Olympics were called a festival of sports, and the whole country was crazy about them. As you know, with reductions in scale population, they're now a shell of their former glory. And now, for Japan, what has taken the place of those Olympics is the UA sports festival!" I explained. A few students talked about how you could get noticed by heroes and join their agency as a temporary sidekick, so I went on to explain that topic further.