Hero Names!

(Nobody POV)

Classes were back in session the next day, and Izuku and Asriel were once again racing each other to school. As they were running, they heard a voice catching up to them. They had assumed that All Might was making his way to UA, but that thought was quickly dismissed when they heard the voice of what sounded like a teenager. "Excuse me... Excuse me!" they called. Confused about the unfamiliar voice catching up to them, they stopped and turned around to see a young-looking boy. He appeared to be just a bit older than them, but Izuku recognized him instantly as the number three pro hero: Hawks. He was said to be the youngest hero to make it into the system.

The young man had wild blonde hair and a tan-colored casual-looking jacket and pants, though his undershirt seemed like some sort of full-body black skin-tight suit with a strange gold pattern. The jacket was insulated and lined with fluffy white fur. He also had a golden visor, which was connected to what appeared to be noise-canceling headphones. Izuku assumed they were for wind resistance, considering how fast the boy could fly. The thing that stood out the most was his large red wings.

 The thing that stood out the most was his large red wings

(My art ^^)

Wing quirks were extremely rare, and his ability to detach his feathers and manipulate them midair, similar to Izuku's red knives, was even rarer. Hawks got quite a bit of fan service due to his attractive appearance and optimism. He acted his age, or at least what's expected of a nineteen-year-old, and his flirtatious jokes that he used on the female reporters got him even more attention. He was popular, powerful, and overall a good hero. He was also a spy and informant, so he was most likely following the brothers to get information out of them. However, much to their surprise, the young hero actually offered to join the race, and if they won he would offer an internship. If they lost, they had to give some information about the USJ.

Izuku merely laughed at the offer, confusing the poor blonde. "Hey, don't worry about it. You would've asked us either way, so we might as well tell you on the way. As for the internship, you'll probably offer it anyway, so how about we just race for the fun of it, yeah? I like the idea of beating the number three pro hero. What about you, Azzy?" Asriel laughed nervously at the jeer but agreed to the race nonetheless. Hawks saw this as an absolute win and agreed to talk about the event on the way there. The three contestants lined up next to each other and got into a running position or flying position in Hawks' case. "3... 2... 1, GO!" Izuku shouted.

And they were off.

. . .

They arrived at the school gate and waved goodbye to the hero who joined their game. Hawks congratulated Asriel on winning the festival and praised Izuku for the epic show, which both boys thanked him for profusely. Izuku had won the race, much to his satisfaction. They then met up with their respective group of friends. Asriel walked and talked with Tenya and Ochaco. Asriel noticed that Ilda was feeling down and asked if he was okay. Word got around that his older brother was attacked by a terrifying villain known as "The Hero Killer". The forums about the guy said that he was once known as "Stendhal". A vigilante who believed that All Might was the only true hero and that everyone else was fake. But now the ex-vigilante goes around killing "fakes" and preaches about "conviction" and "true hero's spirit". If the man wasn't so maniacal and psychotic about it, Izuku would've agreed to his cause, but he's just a deranged villain trying to change society to fit his twisted vision. Asriel couldn't help but be worried about his grief-stricken friend. Even though Ilda's brother wasn't dead, he had been paralyzed and was forced into retirement. Not even Toriel's healing magic could heal him, and she was the monster's best healer. Ilda had assured Asriel that he was fine, but Asriel still worried nonetheless.