Izuku's Ask Box

Asriel convinced Izuku to set up an online account for random people to message him and ask questions, or just talk about anything. It was his way of getting the public's opinion on current or upcoming events and to help think about what to do next. "Communication with the people is always best for a republic," he said. People are just glad he's more open than their own government because this means that monsters have a choice in how their mini-country will be run.

After all, what could he possibly have to hide?

(Izuku POV)

I regret this already.

I only have one question in my inbox, and it's already making me question my life decisions. "Izuku, do you know about AUs? Have I met my alternate version?" I may not know what an AU is, but if the "alternate me" is anything to go by, then they are referring to the multiverse theory. And yes, I said theory; because that's what it is. A theory. There is absolutely no evidence of its existence, but it's a fun topic to think about. But seriously, this chat forum has the weirdest questions.

It's like Todoroki all over again!

However, I have more important problems to focus on, so the weird rabbit holes will have to sit on the back burner for now. And one of those said problems is Tomura. After his sensei, he locked himself in his room for a week. In that week, I did a full investigation of all of All For One's past, present, and future plans. I hacked into his network, gave Nezu the key, and we both took on the task of rummaging through his files to find all of his projects. The Nomu project wasn't too hard to find, but the name of the scientist hired for it was quite the shocker. Kudai Garaki was a mad scientist who was currently working under the guise of a quirk doctor. When looking up his medical profile (aka, his alias) I found that his fake name was Daruma Ajiko, and his medical profile was Dr. Tsubasa.

Dr. Tsubasa was the name of the doctor who diagnosed me as quirkless.

I had to push through the mental breakdown in order to find out his current actions and whereabouts (I can tell Nezu about my findings later). It figures that the man had more than one project going. He is a scientist, so multiple projects were to be expected. There was a supersoldier project that tied into the Nomu project, one that I handed over to Nezu to look into. The one that I was worried about right now was the project with Tomura's name on it. "Soul transfer," it stated. Basically, All For One took Tenko off the streets to spite All Might, but that wasn't the end of it. He planned to transfer his soul into Tomura's body when Tomura was strong enough to handle all of his quirks. Fortunately, All For One had to be alive in order for that plan to work. So, hopefully, Tomura would forgive me when he learns of the truth.

The next thing I looked into was the plans All For One had for the rest of the League. Most of them were to become high-end Nomu or slaves for All For One's future self. In conclusion, everyone in the League was going to end up as pigs in a slaughterhouse, and I spared them that fate by killing All For One.

Nezu decided that this was a good time to interrupt his thoughts with an email of appreciation. He gathered up all the evidence necessary to put Garaki away for life, at the least. But with all the things he did, it was looking more and more like a death sentence. So the League won't be in any more danger, which is good. The only thing that annoyed me was that I was going to be a part of this raid with my new hero status. No killing the man, obviously, but nobody ever said anything about beating the ever-loving shit out of this madman. Thus, I would do the honors of teaching him not to mess with his friends.

I shot a quick message to Tomura and the rest of the league about All For One's plans with the files attached and closed my laptop. I can only hope that this would be enough to keep them out of the fight.

Looks like I've got my work cut out for me.

. . .

(Okay, this story is gonna go on the back burner for a while cuz I honestly have no clue what to write, so here's a short chapter as an intro to Izuku kind-of-but-not-really breaking the fourth wall to open my ask box in the story.

I'm gonna take a break from this and work on my other books until I can think of something for this, so make sure to read those if want.

I will see you all later, farewell for now.)