Fallout

(Hello everyone! I was rereading my chapters and thought about the character arcs I haven't gotten to yet. Me procrastinating again. I also need to not focus on little side chapters and details so much. But now that our main villain is out of the way, we have the time to get around to the stuff I have yet to touch. It's finally time to pick up the plot points I've been avoiding for too long! XD

Just like Sans' abandoned sock.

So, with a well-appreciated meme I made for you all, here we go!)

-----------------------------------------------------

(Izuku POV)

It took a while for things to settle down after the fight. After defeating All For One and healing All Might, I ran to help the rescue and recovery teams in the area. All Might also did his best with the strength I just gave him. It took a few more minutes for paramedics to arrive, only for them to realize how useful my magic was, and started asking me to help them more. It took a few hours to get everyone out, and finally, let them check me over so I could go home. But the next day the police came to interrogate me about the events that transpired. I managed to keep Coin Toss a secret, but everything else was true... I also somehow evaded telling them the true purpose of my being kidnapped. Neither side can risk our reputations for video games.

I am currently in a meeting room with Hawks, as we are discussing my new role in society. The name "Angel" was already known to the public and I was going to take the provisional license exam soon, but then All For One happened and now I am being given an emergency license. While my actions could legally be considered both self-defense and defense of others, there are still laws that go against murder. The only reason my record is as spotless as is right now is because of the crimes committed by the man I killed. All For One had a death sentence anyway, so I only did them a favor by getting to him first. Besides, the world wouldn't take too kindly to me being arrested for killing him of all people. I got off easy with the simple warning "I just had to be more careful from now on".

As of this moment, however, the board and commission are discussing how many titles I am going to take, and how many I am going to keep. Hospitals and hero agencies alike were doing their very best to get a hold of me, and UA can only protect me for so long. I won't be a student forever, so having my own agency will be the only way to avoid being pulled in every direction. A pro hero has control of certain areas provided by the government, kinda like a law-abiding mafia. I would have complete control of the laws revolving around monsters and be responsible for creating an equally safe environment for humans and monsters alike- which made me their president. Because of my many abilities, I was going to be called upon as a hero for more dangerous missions; mainly stealth, and rescue, as that was my preference. And as the one who healed a fatal injury that was apparently there for five years, I was deemed capable of curing any injury or disease, so I would be used in dire situations where I am their only hope.

Overall, I was the nameless trump card.

The agency was already decided upon, but now I needed a team. I could call upon my brother, but I wanted him to get his license first. I also recommended Hatsume industries for any support gear and Uraraka Co. for all construction. My trust in those companies was personal and greatly agreed upon, but there were some backup companies I had to shuffle through. Shield industries looked promising, but it was all the way in America on I-Island. Sure my travel costs would be covered, but I would probably only use them for projects I would use in any international missions I come across. My home is in Japan, after all. As for construction, Cementoss had a side company called Bone Foundations (I did not laugh at the construction pun) that helped him out a lot and was willing to help me too if I asked. I signed off on those and we moved on to the next step... sidekicks.