032 - Shutter Speed and Small Talks.

(032 - Shutter speed and Small Talks)

Thank you so much for the 2.2k followers 😩✨.

So, someone commented in the previous update that I described the dance scenes so well and with so much experience, then asked me if I dance🤣❤️. The answer is yes. Yes, I'm a dancer. I don't dance as often as I used to, but I still dance sha 🌚.

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

𝐉𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐀
(Jidenna Leo Okojie)

I exhaled deeply as the cold water from the shower cascaded down from my head to the rest of my body, unknotting my tensed muscles bit by bit. I ran the fingers of both hands through my wet hair, before bending my neck a little to allow the shower to wash my back properly.

It was painful.. very painful since all the scars on my back hadn't healed up and the droplets of water were like little knife stabs to my back. I didn't wince or anything, I just endured. I was already used to the pain. Besides, the pain of water hitting my back was nothing compared to the pain of being chained up and beaten till you pass out.

That's how it had ended that day. I had passed out, and it wasn't until I woke up in my room that I knew that I had been unconscious for six days, missing the last days of the first half term. And it wasn't until much later that I realized, this is the longest I have ever been unconscious after my father's beating.

My father.

I repeated in my mind and shook my head, not sure if I could call him that anymore.

No Father would inflict pain on a child they gave birth to like that. This man inflicted pain on me like it was a sport... and would call himself a good father for doing so.

How ironic.

At some point in my life, I used to believe him anytime he says that. Used to think I deserve the torture for being a bad kid.

Not until the day I realized that no human being, blood-related or otherwise, should be treated like that. No one deserves to be treated like an animal. That's how Kingsley Okojie treats me, his son... his flesh and blood.

An animal.

It kinda made me wonder how he treats his enemies.

I was no stranger to how the world viewed my father. I've heard the rumors about his brutality and I've read the news online, but I've never actually paid attention to it because they never last. For no reason, the rumors or the news would just disappear after hours of surfacing.

But after what happened last Friday... I'm beginning to wonder what kind of man Kingsley Okojie really was, what kind of things go on in his head, because...