Chapter 5

POV: Y/N

You ran into the restroom, completely mortified for breaking down in front of BTS. This day had been completely crazy. You had been oddly hoping that, when you woke up from your nap, life would return to normal, but that wasn't to be. There were some impossible things that you had to accept but you weren't sure if you were ready... You weren't dreaming... And you felt drawn to them... more than just being a fan of theirs.

Don't dwell on stuff you can't fix, Y/N. You sighed deeply and looked at your face. You gasped in horror. You looked like a completely crazy person. Mascara was dripping down your cheeks and your lipstick was smeared. Why didn't someone... anyone... let you know?!? You wondered if you should be annoyed but shrugged. You lathered up your hands and started scrubbing at your face. Now that you knew the amount of make-up that was on you, it made you feel so itchy. You finger combed your hair that was crazy after your naps... Can I count the time I was unconscious after fainting and that nap? You shook your head and finally you looked at your now bare face. You were going to need to moisturize the poor girl's skin when you got home that night, but it was such a relief to feel like your skin could breathe again.

You took a couple of deep breaths and looked at your eyes. It was surprising that she had your eye color. You looked at her features and had to admit that the girl was really very pretty. Her bones seem to be protruding more than you were comfortable with, so maybe you could help her with her health while you were here. You splashed your face once more and then toweled off. Time to face the group again.

You quickly walked into the reserved room again. Hobi was talking as you neared the door. "...willing to hang with us." You wondered who they were talking about.

"Are you guys inviting some friends over? I've been taking up so much of your time... I should probably head home since you've fed me." You flashed a happy smile around the table.

Jungkook laughed and looked at you in disbelief. "We aren't letting you go quite so quickly. You've hardly eaten anything. Come have some more."

You rolled your eyes, but smiled and sat down. The food really was delicious and you wouldn't mind having some more. You settled in with your chin in your hand and picking at the food. The conversation sort of rolled over and around you, but every now and again you felt a stare. However, what should you do at this point? Maybe they'll let you go home after you eat more. You wish they'd give you a goal for how much food is their version of 'enough'.

It wasn't like you were unhappy about it. The flavors just melted on your tongue. You'd eaten at Korean restaurants before, but this was amazing! You wanted to just go crazy and stuff yourself silly, but you also didn't want to vomit due to overeating. You'd last thrown up during a bout of the flu in your late 20s and you had absolutely no desire to experience that again. If there had to be another silver lining to this crazy situation other than meeting BTS, it would be this opportunity to not only be in a different country but to also try different cuisine right from the source.

When you knew you weren't going to be able to eat any more, you looked up. You'd been so focused on the tastes dancing on your tongue that you hadn't realized it had gone completely quiet in the room. You were faced with eight sets of wide eyes. You wiped the corner of your mouth. "What's going on? Do I have something on my face?" you asked the room.

Jimin adjusted himself in his seat, staring straight at you. "Do you know that you moan when you eat?"

"I what?" You couldn't have actually heard that... right?

"Moan," he said quietly, his eyes intense and burning. "When you eat."

You blushed hard. It had been awhile since someone had told you that. Maybe it was because you strangely felt relaxed in their presence. Maybe because you hadn't had such good food in quite a while. You were a little intimidated by the looks you were getting. Your face burned in embarrassment. "I am so sorry. I haven't done that in years! I thought I'd broken that habit!"